What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indigo from Vancouver Seed Co.

G

Has anyone ever seen leaves like this before?

This is Indigo from Vancouver Island Seed Company. I just started 3 of these babies from seed with 100% germination.
The plants sprouted really quickly and these babies are now about 8 days old.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

I don't know much about this strain, but they looks good so far, but I cannot get over the way those leaves look. Is this genetics, or did I create some sort of freaks by stressing them out someway? I don't think it's me because I started some Feminized skunk #1 from Dutch Passion Seeds and they look fine don't they?

Here are my skunk babies

Click for Larger Image

I'll keep my Indigo post going so I can show everyone how they turn out....But damn those leaves look fat, I only hope the buds are fat too !

Last edited:
They look stress free, probably genetics. The proportion of the leaf width to length should decrease as the plant matures, or 1"w x 1" l = 1, 1"w x 3" long = .33.

keep us posted.

G

They look fine to me man, just keep growing em, if there really is something wrong, it will reveal itself.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Everything seems to be normal and healthy looking. Not really sure what you seem to think is strange about them.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:
G

I have grown out many strains and the Indigo seem to have fatter leaves, maybe it's just the bud I'm smokin, but they don't seem extra fat to you? Look at the comparison with the Skunk #1's I have going.

G

So those are the specimans up for plantin eh? They look fine man. My Widows started off like that. Fat as hell. Some are still pretty wide but now its going into bush mode. Still might have a Male for you to use as a cross, just waiting for it to show sex.

G

that is right...

The Indigo & Skunk #1 are all going to be part of phase 1.

I hope you still have that male going for me! I hope.

I have a shitload of seeds that I'll be starting once these get outdoors and give me some room.

Blatant - Get your's ready for the outdoor season

P.S. Doc said if nothing by tuesday we can just induce, so 1 week before B-Day

Last edited:
G

Here is a shot 3 days after the 1st pic was taken. These babies are movin right along. I can't wait to get the bad bitches outdoors for the season.

687Indigo1-med.jpg