What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where Can You Get Seeds In The US?

GANJA MONSTA

Hello everyone! I hope this thread is in the correct forum and that it can end up helping anyone looking for seeds in the States.

I'm still very new to gardening and haven't quite perfected a cloning method (yet). But to the point; I have no more seeds to use and so I'm trying to find somewhere to get seeds that is affordable and I figured there must be plenty of other new gardeners with the same question. So if you know of a reputable site that delivers in/to the US and takes USD and is preferably in the US, so the seeds will arive quicker. Please drop the name of the site below but do not post a link to it because I'm not sure if that is allowed or not.

Thank you all in advance for the help and info! Stay green!

fdmseeds has some good stuff,
grow-legal has some really good stuff, ships from USA. Limited Stock but awesome genetics... You won't be dissapointed.

There's lots of USA seed banks out there.

Green Squall

great lakes genetics

+1
Great Lakes Genetics is great. I got freebies with my last order even though I didn't qualify for any.

DC Seed Exchange - Good Freebies. People that run it are cool.

Seed Vault of California - Never had a bad experience,

Oregon Green Seed - Interesting variety of outdoor genetics. They now carry BOG.

The Dank Team - Good selection. Out of stock often.

GANJA MONSTA

Thank you all very much!

I am going to check out the places mentioned above and see if I can finally place my first order!!

No more bag seeds for this gardener!

W

Water-

its still illegal so I wonder if listing them on here only exposes them to attention that they do not need.

They do have web sites though. so they are not really hiding, but...

If you are up for a drive and want to avoid them going through the mail for whatever reason they do sell them in recreational pot stores in colorado. I've personally seen them at a few places and one that i've been to a lot in pueblo west was said to have pretty good genetics.

Of course you'd only want to do this if you are really paranoid of stuff being mailed to you and if you are close to it geographically. Other states that have legal rec might have shops selling seeds too.

h.h.

Veteran
Growers Choice takes some of the standard payment options that the other's don't.
Healthy looking seed with good germination rate.
Can't vouch for genetics.

superx

Veteran
I can highly recommend James Bean company seed bank...

He usually has nice promotions on the go as well. "buy a pack and receive one free type of thing"

Nice touch all round.

Good luck on your quest..

thejact55

Ive used seedsman alot, but last i checked they dont take visa anymore. Had no issues with seedsman over like 10 orders.
Ive used attitude like 6 times with no issue.
Direct from tropical seeds, but email him unless you want to wire money.
You can get seeds from tons of places online. If they accept plastic is becoming the issue nowadays

rolandomota

www.aceseeds.org is great right now im ordering beanhoarder he only sells at one place look him up theirs a lot of seed companies delivering to usa almost all of them do but i hate having to pay extra at the damn post office to send my money in a letter i would rather just drop off a letter with a forever stamp at the mailbox its much easier but i had no luck with seedbay or seedboutique in the old address i havent tried the new one with regular mail but i did get pine tar kush in october last year paying the extra for cheap registered mail no tracking i think but you can still track it? I dont know if to uk but through spanish mail website yes i can track but not through usps website very strange i know. Some you can others not but the registered mail hasnt failed me yet just ask for the cheapest option i pay about 16 or 17 to send to united kingdom or spain. Canada i use regular mail to one company that has beanhoarder and joey weed. I did have a uk place that always regular mail would make it but it went dowhill big time just like seedbay and seedboutique are going down but i feel once gypsy nirvana is in the clear all will be back to normal here in seedbay seedboutique ? I hope because i need Greenpath seeds copies f13 and vaniluna again i have messed up a pack or 2 of each what a shame and their going for 5 years old so i need to hurry up to make my own of these damn it i hate shit hole texas with its ridiculous weed laws we are soooo behind the times. Anyway probably too much info sorry but i sometimes like to entertain even with "dark" humor lmao anyway one last thing the pigs couldn't charge me for growing 10 oz of vegging plants lmao thank you stupid sherriffs office for doing your job incompetently and the statute of limitations of 3 years on felonies in Texas ....muahahahaha...(thats an evil laugh)

hey Gypsy Nirvana i think your case also has expired for conviction? I wonder how long the statute of limitations is for a federal felony? Let me look in to that.....5 years as i suspected so im not sure when rez ratted you out but after 5 years no more charges im guessing thats why hes trying to show up again?

Well all this seed bullshit happens in 2011 so you have been in the clear for a while now i dont know what the fuck the usa wants you for the usa fed lawyer is an idiot they cant do shit to you anymore times up.

Last edited:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
While I continue to purchase seeds from vendors here at Icmag I have bought seed from GLG.
It's nice to avoid the nail biting that always comes along with buying overseas.
GLG set me up nicely . Along with the seeds I purchased I received several freebies, a golden ticket and a t-shirt.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While I continue to purchase seeds from vendors here at Icmag I have bought seed from GLG.
It's nice to avoid the nail biting that always comes along with buying overseas.
GLG set me up nicely . Along with the seeds I purchased I received several freebies, a golden ticket and a t-shirt.

Agree with ya. Neptune Seeds and Seeds Geek in Cali.

GANJA MONSTA

Thank you all for the replies! As soon as I get some loot together for something other than rent or other bills I know where ill be spending it!!

I have used great lakes genetics,seedsman,sensi seeds,ace seeds, all were nice experiences. Only time I didn't get my seeds was from attuide but others have used them with no problem. Good luck