What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P. Thc4sim

74G

wow such a bad and sad news for me here... .. .
really enjoyed time with that guy such a lovely funny and know what he was talking of person... .. .
All the best to the family and close friend... .. .
Always remember him during 420 and gonna smoke one for him... .. .
R.I.P. my dear friend... .. .

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I'm still shell shocked.
I mean SIM was rock solid.
Rip.

i feel the same way. shocked. can't believe he won't be there with his girlfriend at the next 420. he did always seem to be rock solid, so true. terrible time for his Lady. hope she is coping ok...

highlem

was a very long time i didn't see him, but have some nice memories...
RIP! hope heaven is full of great dank flowers for you SIM

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
RIP brother

RIP brother

My Condolences to his girl and Family.
As Titoo. I also got a Tanys chillum from him which i unfortunately broke Years ago. It was a really nice one and he could have Sold it easily but he just gave it to me for free saying that he couldn’t smoke chillums anymore and that i Would at least use it and enjoy it with Other People. Which i did. Took it to as Many harvest parties as i could and shared it with as many People as possible. After ist broke i told him but he was Not disappointed or anything. It was still Used more then if he would have Kept it.
He was such a nice guy.
I remember that year when i was helping with the Cup, that his amazingly grown, trimmed and cured og kush was lost in the Mail / organization (or at least did Not arrive on the First day of the cup although he Sent it in totally in Time). He had no hard feelings against the organizers although it Should have Been handed out on the First day with all the other entries. Instead it was Given out days Later. Which Kind of gave it a disadvantage. Still no Hard feelings by this humble and Loving Person.
Then He won First Place in the competition.

Such a good Person. He will be misssd. Lots of strength to his Family. I am very happy that i have Met this guy (and missus) many times in Amsterdam behause he was Always a Great positive man. Steel solid but still loving. My Kind of Person.
Very sad he left so early.
RIP Brother.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was very sad and surprised when I heard about Sim's.

We meet a couple of times at the Cup, and he came across as a very nice fellow, and top of that he was also a cat lover! :biggrin:

The community will miss him, but I'm particularly sorry for the family he left behind.

Be at ease bro.

:tiphat:

B

mr.haze420

Veteran
Sim’s funeral on 21st December 10.30 am x, i will be thinking of him and all the good times and smoking a big j

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

Goodbye brother, we care.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181221-152759_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20181221-152759_Instagram.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20181221_120926_530.jpg
    IMG_20181221_120926_530.jpg