Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > RE-UP on the catalogue (some new shizz coming through)...

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
RE-UP on the catalogue (some new shizz coming through)... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2019, 04:15 AM #51
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
I'm really happy with the late/small outdoor grows I did on alot of these strains in absolutely shit for outdoor conditions (Appalachian mtns USA). The plants were mold resistance to the most part. There's some really good stuff. I've got some Purkle1 I've had curing for mths that is absolutely fire. Everybody loves it, along with all the strains I've tried. Can't wait to play with the ladies indoors!!

I've ran outdoors and liked alot!!!!
Dosidos
SOD
Fast Diesel
Kore
DFG
Affidaze
Super Platinum gsc
Super Cream Cookie

I've got RealGorilla4, and Lemon Dizzle I'd like to put in about 10+ gal pots and grow some pretty decent sized ....maybe 20gal totes. I love growing big plants !!!!! Especially indoors

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:19 PM #52
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Got my pack a few days ago, big ups Real Gorilla Seeds, will be soaking a few in a day or two, just need to mix me some fresh organic dirt!

Ill update for sure!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-21-2019, 08:33 PM #53
Nordic Stoner

Nordic Stoner will become famous soon enoughNordic Stoner will become famous soon enough
are you guys gonna release that slh s1 just by itself, would be dope to not have to pheno hunt thru multiple ghs packs
Nordic Stoner is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2019, 10:20 PM #54
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Stoner View Post
are you guys gonna release that slh s1 just by itself, would be dope to not have to pheno hunt thru multiple ghs packs
You will find exactly what your looking for in our Lemon Dizzle, or Kore strains

1 members found this post helpful.