Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Platinum GSC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2018, 04:47 AM #1
junit
The Lizard King

junit will become famous soon enough
Platinum GSC

Alright, Mucho thanks to the guys at Real Gorilla for the seeds. Had the seeds for a couple weeks now. Delivery time was a week, and the fastest I've had in a while. Along with these I received some SSSDH, Bogs blue kush, Gypsys g13 bx, some power plant. Yeah.... I think thats all. maybe sssdh x g13.

Anyway, Germed the seeds pretty quickly, I did 10 blue kush and 9 of the GSC. I just stick them in some moist rooters and never had a problem until..... well now.

Some sort of mold got a hold of the dome. Kong my production clones dont seem too effected by it but zero of the blue kush made it. They all cracked and split but once the seeds got all fuzzy they halted completely. So technically they germed.

The GSC I had a little more luck with, all germed and sprouted but they nasties did something weird to a few of them. 3 seedlings toast but I have 6 strong ones and maybe the 7th will pull through. Still not too bad. Ive since moved them out of the dome and into cups where they will be safe. I'm shooting for f2's from all the strains I received

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (8).jpg
Views:	14
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	469796 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (9).jpg
Views:	17
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	469797 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (10).jpg
Views:	15
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	469798 Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (11).jpg
Views:	26
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	469799 Click image for larger version

Name:	ZSGlaQ.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	469800

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 01:02 AM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Pulling up a seat....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 01:35 AM #3
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
I have nothing useful to add but I'll tag along and extra props for the Great Outdoors picture!
You may not vote on any more threads today. Don't sweat the technique. And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal. Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:51 PM #4
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
I'm in.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is online now Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 06:17 PM #5
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
In for the show.

I'd bang them under the big light mate.

Double OG.

Last edited by mack 10; 09-26-2018 at 11:37 PM..
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2018, 01:59 AM #6
junit
The Lizard King

4 made it for sure. One looked like it was done in but I let it be and its pulling though, it will just be lagging behind the rest of them. Just made their way from cups to 2 gal pots today.

The arbitrary criminalization of tens of millions of Americans who consume marijuana results in a large-scale lack of respect for the law and the entire criminal justice system.
junit is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:06 AM #7
junit
The Lizard King

Still going, they are looking good, contemplating to flower soon. They all have been topped once. Will run them through a scrog more than likely. i might run em two more weeks

junit is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 11:01 AM #8
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Looking good mate I’m glad the super GSC are pulling through shame about the blue kush ...

Old 11-27-2018, 01:05 PM #9
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Picking up steam now. Looking forward to the flower.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is online now Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 01:05 AM #10
junit
The Lizard King

thanks gorilla, the rez stuff had the same trouble but it is older stock from what I understand and was priced as so.

flower should be good though I have to strategist a little bit. I have 10 plants that could go into flower now and thats not including the GSC. only 1 light to go around. This coco coir is proving to be the tits though. I'm loving my production stuff in it.

Not GSC but look at these roots!

junit is offline Quote