You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Sour Orange Diesel Fem Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2018, 07:31 PM #21
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Always want to give coco hempy solo cups shot for seedlings. Will try next time. Once they hit the rez they explode yeah?
Yes, the seedlings act the same as the larger plants once the roots get to the rez. These girls are receiving only ph 6.0 water right now but I will begin a diluted nute solution shortly.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:55 PM #22
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
I'll tag along if there's still room. Nice start
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 01:23 PM #23
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
I'll tag along if there's still room. Nice start
Welcome aboard.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

starke is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 04:25 AM #24
CaStoner

CaStoner has a spectacular aura aboutCaStoner has a spectacular aura aboutCaStoner has a spectacular aura about
Hey Starke best of luck to ya, If you don't mind me tagging long. I've read your Led Tales nice comeback on the russet mites..I can't wait to get mine going. I'm going to use LED's next time during flowering, bought a used Spectrum King 400 Plus. I tried to get 2 but I bought last one with offer..$225+Shipping cost..
CaStoner is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 06:50 PM #25
starke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaStoner View Post
Hey Starke best of luck to ya, If you don't mind me tagging long. I've read your Led Tales nice comeback on the russet mites..I can't wait to get mine going. I'm going to use LED's next time during flowering, bought a used Spectrum King 400 Plus. I tried to get 2 but I bought last one with offer..$225+Shipping cost..
Welcome aboard.

starke is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 04:13 AM #26
starke

Weekly Update Veg

These ladies continue to grow like crazy and the passage of a week has seen the onset of real leaves. Plant #8 stood still for several days before just now beginning to show some new growth. I almost culled her but decided to give her a chance. Sometimes it is the slow ones that suprise you. Always time for that later if necessary. Anyway, here are two pics, one lights on and one lights off. I'll try and post some individual pics in the morning.

Peace,
starke

starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:03 PM #27
starke

Here are individual pics of ladies #1 through #5 as of this morning:

starke is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 07:04 PM #28
starke

...and ladies #6 through #10:

starke is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2018, 07:06 PM #29
starke

...and #11:

starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:21 PM #30
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Looking good mate coming along nicely ,..

1 members found this post helpful.