Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > The KORE - test by Koondense

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
The KORE - test by Koondense Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2019, 07:42 PM #51
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Lovely colours ++

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:16 PM #52
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
The plant is now drying slowly, still has a very pleasant sweet aroma.
Here's a couple of pictures made right before the harvest.

The Kore@12 weeks

Overall quite a pleasure to grow her, except as I mentioned the stretch gave me a bit of headache, was not expecting such wild vigor. The growth was very fast and quite manageable if anticipated soon enough.
Got some seeds left and I'll definitely get some more, this S1 variety is a must have.

More infos to come after drying.
Have a great week!

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:42 PM #53
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful! I'd love to see the cured buds.
Wow!!!!
CannaRed is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:50 PM #54
hazefreak

hazefreak will become famous soon enoughhazefreak will become famous soon enough
I've been searching for the core cut since I lost her, seeing the expression by these s1s they look well worth a shot! Nice to see some colour too
hazefreak is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 10:34 PM #55
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Looks beautiful, well done! Let us know how it smokes!
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 11:05 PM #56
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful pics Koondense
You´ve done an excellent job

Happy smoke

P

Last edited by Paddi; 01-13-2019 at 11:29 PM..
Paddi is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2019, 11:26 PM #57
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Yeowza! Excellent, Koondense!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 03:02 AM #58
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud ofSticky Sat has much to be proud of
Beautiful plants and pics brother ! Congrats for this great run and thanks a lot for sharing

Old 01-17-2019, 04:43 AM #59
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
Gotta be in the top 5 most beautiful plants I've seen. No phone baloney filter like on IG. Excellent grow, and kudos to the breeder
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 01-17-2019, 05:34 PM #60
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thank you guys and CannaRed, she was indeed a beauty and the winter temps made her look even more interesting.
I still feel i should take a clone or two but got more seeds left for another run of the kore. Also i'm just making a plan for my future crosses and the kore will be my mother base for further exploring the super silver haze line.
Today she'll be sampled for an early smoke test, the smell is promising a great taste.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.