You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Real-Gorill4

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Real-Gorill4 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2018, 11:24 PM #41
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Yep the are really fresh seeds.
I agree. Just popped 11 of 11 their Sour Orange Diesel in 24 hours. They are in Hempy solo's now.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:57 PM #42
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Suppose I will sub along, I picked up the gorilla bubble bx2 to get a shot at trying out something as close as possible to the GG4, this was based on research over a year ago, when there weren't that many recreated gg4 seed versions out. Look forward to seeing how they compare as mine will also go into bloom in the next month.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2018, 12:10 AM #43
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
I agree. Just popped 11 of 11 their Sour Orange Diesel in 24 hours. They are in Hempy solo's now.
Yep i watch.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 09-09-2018, 10:36 AM #44
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Not a lot to report guys as these photos show.. still on windows sill south facing but plenty of roots have my landlord back tomorrow with his electrician so with a bit luck they will find the fault and then I can get all my gear back into house and up and running sharpish need my shed space back.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:34 PM #45
maimunji

maimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud ofmaimunji has much to be proud of
Same here they doing slowly but soon will start to catch more light.

And mutant i think she will turn to normal plant with normal nodes but can show other interesting traits.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:47 PM #46
maimunji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Not a lot to report guys as these photos show.. still on windows sill south facing but plenty of roots have my landlord back tomorrow with his electrician so with a bit luck they will find the fault and then I can get all my gear back into house and up and running sharpish need my shed space back.

View Image View Image View Image
Hi brother seedling in small round cups this one in the middle with stick. Looks like damping off at the base of the stem hope just pics isn't clear.

Old 09-11-2018, 12:32 AM #47
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
I hope you get your space back soon. Hopefully they won't trigger flower like that - are you giving supplemental lighting to keep them at 18/6?
blackone is offline Quote

Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 AM #48
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maimunji View Post
Hi brother seedling in small round cups this one in the middle with stick. Looks like damping off at the base of the stem hope just pics isn't clear.
Well spotted brother its where it flopped over when i did not have stick in cube but all good now .. good observation maimunji

QUOTE= blackone
I hope you get your space back soon. Hopefully they won't trigger flower like that - are you giving supplemental lighting to keep them at 18/6?

Space back will be starting to put room back together this week electrician found fault and all fixed now and passed and no extra lights for these girls i have faith in these beans i would be worrying if they were big enough to turn but still babies so no worries and nice of you to drop by blackone stay safe all.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:24 AM #49
bilko

bilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nicebilko is just really nice
nice start maimunji and darksider great germ rate and nice for you darksider to claim space back looking good all round and well spotted indeed maimunji
bilko is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:26 PM #50
maimunji

Thanks mans my eyes is trained to see desiage i fight so much trough the years but mistakes make you better grower better human if you learn from them.
Anyone scared to start lst at this point? I always start at this point.
I love to lst its more work but worth it.

3 members found this post helpful.