What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

Sachiel

Hey Panikz,

what happened to the Gypsy Nirvana section? Will there be any more stock of the Laos or Khmer Gold?
I already looked at seedbay, but it wasn`t listed :/

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey Panikz,

what happened to the Gypsy Nirvana section? Will there be any more stock of the Laos or Khmer Gold?
I already looked at seedbay, but it wasn`t listed :/
Yes mate I will get those added on today

Hey guys not sure if this thread is appropriate for this question but I just ordered some KC mango seeds and three fem (I don’t usually go for fems but they sounded too good not to try a few) of your sour orange diesel. Very excited about the mr nice shit parent, but I was wondering is the sour orange diesel parent the same one from lady sativa seeds? Or is it a different one? I’ve been searching a while for a good stinky citrus fuel sour d type plant with that classic sour diesel euphoria and this looks very promising. Thanks in advance! Also you guys are very helpful I made a mistake with my payment and you resolved it very quickly and professionally.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey guys not sure if this thread is appropriate for this question but I just ordered some KC mango seeds and three fem (I don’t usually go for fems but they sounded too good not to try a few) of your sour orange diesel. Very excited about the mr nice shit parent, but I was wondering is the sour orange diesel parent the same one from lady sativa seeds? Or is it a different one? I’ve been searching a while for a good stinky citrus fuel sour d type plant with that classic sour diesel euphoria and this looks very promising. Thanks in advance! Also you guys are very helpful I made a mistake with my payment and you resolved it very quickly and professionally.

Hi Yes this was a selected sour orange diesel clone that we was gifted , the clone was pheno Hunted from a selection of a number of strains, I would have to ask the source of the original genetics but is quite possibly lady sativa orange diesel.. :tiphat:

Thanks panikz! Can’t wait to see how she performs. Nothing compares to diesels imo, that citrus fuel skunk reek combined with that euphoric shit-eating-grin sour d effect is one of my favorite things. The Mr Nice Shit parent sounds like a perfect compliment to that.

Koondense

Veteran
Hey panikz,

i was wondering what happened to my thread... i tried to start a grow thread about LemonDrizzle and got the message, something like "admins will review it etc...", and nothing happened. It was last week so maybe it was deleted or what?

Decided to ask before i try to post another one.

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey panikz,

i was wondering what happened to my thread... i tried to start a grow thread about LemonDrizzle and got the message, something like "admins will review it etc...", and nothing happened. It was last week so maybe it was deleted or what?

Decided to ask before i try to post another one.

Cheers

Sorry mate didn't see it just sorted that for you,..

Which beans are mold resistant and best for outdoor? I'm lat 51 and they will be out exposed to the elements and prob low temp and lots of rain.
thanks
peace

Stickyfingers40

Hey
I just ordered some killer orange and some blueamnesia auto. Im a little worried about borders. I got confiscated once and Im wonderng whats your shipping packaging ? Dvd case ? Simple bubble wrap ?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey
I just ordered some killer orange and some blueamnesia auto. Im a little worried about borders. I got confiscated once and Im wonderng whats your shipping packaging ? Dvd case ? Simple bubble wrap ?

Yes plain bubble wrap envelopes mate nothing to assume seeds or anything as such

High Range

Hi PANIKZ
Do you know of an email address where I can contact Seedbay? Like a help desk. I can't seem to find one and was hoping that you might know how I could get into contact. I need to talk to somebody about a recent order.
I tried the contact page submission form but I haven't received a response.
Thank you :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi PANIKZ
Do you know of an email address where I can contact Seedbay? Like a help desk. I can't seem to find one and was hoping that you might know how I could get into contact. I need to talk to somebody about a recent order.
I tried the contact page submission form but I haven't received a response.
Thank you :tiphat:
Hi mate you can pm me here about it if you like?

High Range

Thank you for that, but it appears that I can't pm yet. I'm guessing that I would have to have a higher post count to do that as I've only recently signed up here.
Is there another way perhaps?

Latest posts

Latest posts