Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2018, 05:04 AM #31
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Great thanks for the info. I'll need to place an order soon then!
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 05:18 AM #32
Elephunk
Grow it.

Elephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enoughElephunk will become famous soon enough
Any thoughts on changing how it comes up on the statements. Anyone who types real gorilla clothing into search is going to definitely know what’s up. RGC on a statement and the mail envelope would be perfect
Elephunk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:33 AM #33
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Thats probably solid thinking. On the other hand, they have no way to be sure specifically what the buyer is ordering there.
Klompen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:10 AM #34
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephunk View Post
Any thoughts on changing how it comes up on the statements. Anyone who types real gorilla clothing into search is going to definitely know what’s up. RGC on a statement and the mail envelope would be perfect
I’m sure it actually comes up RG clothing same as envelopes so could be anything, plus RealGorillaClothing home page shows no sign of seeds, so should be covered..
PANIKZ is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:46 PM #35
growtechn

growtechn will become famous soon enough
Hi PANIKZ, I sent you a PM concerning an order where I think maybe was my fault but when I clicked on the option to send payment the shipping address was only partially correct.
growtechn is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 04:50 PM #36
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
Just buy a sweater with a big weed leaf on the front you should be good mate
Mengsk is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 05:15 PM #37
growtechn

No doubt, at first I thought maybe it was a glitch in payment checkout but it's probably not saving the address and not double checking.

Old 10-08-2018, 08:50 PM #38
Klompen

I ran into an issue with the site: When you got to check out, it changes the currency to default(British pounds I think) regardless of what currency you actually selected. It would be nice if one could get a checkout page and receipt in their chosen currency. Its easier to relate to.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 09:12 PM #39
growtechn

I think because of the way the web developer took the design mockup when the customer chooses to send payment than all the initial fields need to be filled in. Sometimes if the address field is left empty than whatever was saved will automatically be filled in. Like, if the billing address is the only field that needs to be processed than the design mockup will automatically generate this in the shipping address if no shipping address was saved from before.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:05 AM #40
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by growtechn View Post
I think because of the way the web developer took the design mockup when the customer chooses to send payment than all the initial fields need to be filled in. Sometimes if the address field is left empty than whatever was saved will automatically be filled in. Like, if the billing address is the only field that needs to be processed than the design mockup will automatically generate this in the shipping address if no shipping address was saved from before.

Sorry mate did you get my message i think alls ok now right??