What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chrome Diesel & Gorilla Glue #4 under 8k

zeet

Veteran
Heya paladin :tiphat: she is some serious fire bro.
My biggest concern would be the late flower nanners that have popped up but other than those, I think that she would make some very interesting offspring. Looks to be a robust yielder as well.
I've never really smelled anything quite like Chrome D..can't wait to get a good taste of her.

Last edited:

zeet

Veteran
zeet it was a great show for us!!
really like ur style... and the result also:)

karma up!

hidronesia
Thanks a lot hidronesia...it was a pleasure. I've got lots of pics from the other day when I cut the girls down (i'll post those soon) I almost had a hard time cutting them down they were so pretty.... now they are looking good hanging upside down ;)

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel: Day 80 harvest

Chrome Diesel: Day 80 harvest

Some harvest day shots of Chrome D

Attachments

• DSC_0494.jpg
    DSC_0494.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0497.jpg
    DSC_0497.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0503.jpg
    DSC_0503.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0506.jpg
    DSC_0506.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0505.jpg
    DSC_0505.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 17

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
picture.php

:woohoo: Looking like mighty fine glue right there brother zeet
Stoked you got your hands onto that girl, she is something special for sure. :good:
peace an puffs
:smoke out:

toohighmf

Veteran
Great grow with concise documentation One of these days I'll do a tea/soil run. Any info regarding the brewer and Tea would be mucho helpful. Thanks again

zeet

Veteran
Hi toohighmf! The brewer is a Vortex Brewer. Check out thier site for the brewer and inputs.
There are lots of others I've seen out there that look like good units but I swear by these things & the inputs.

Its good to see this old cut here. I kept it alongside another cut (Mad Dog) eventually sending cuts back to Ae.

Heard from Kak that word is - Chrome Diesel fell apart from age...
Anybody else here have the real cut? I have seen several fakes, but I see the real deal here..

TheMan13

Veteran
I've got a buddy still kicking my cut of Chrome Diesel today, but I've let mine go some time ago now. He's just finishing up this run (mostly Chrome Diesel) now:

attachment.php

I must admit I'm excited to once again have a jar of her in the medicine cabinet. She's got an unforgettable flavor/smell.

Attachments

• Mostly Chrome Diesel.jpg
    Mostly Chrome Diesel.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts