What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Huge List of Early Outdoor Strains

N

NewAgeGenetics

w.widow is some good shiiit... harvest around Oct. 20 but only if you find a good pheno or a company who sells good ww, than its a very good strain outdoors... quite good mold resistance, nice light green buds with yummy smell. I tried some different widows and found a real good (it was a ww clone from a friend what he grows for years... only this clone, kilos without any mold... he harvested it late oct or sometimes early nov! ..it was a real good clone, rooted fast and easy)

browntrout

Veteran
I would like to see a list of verified genetics, KC33, and freezeland should added.

Sometimes breeders stretch their flowering times.

BT

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Aurora Indica finished in early mid september in Ky a couple years ago. Heavy stone, no mold huge yield!

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
green posion fast version finish sept 15 lat 38. im growing the serious-6 this year as well its suppose to be done really early with good mold resistance. i will find out and report back on it in sept

sprinkl

Veteran
A lot, if not most of the strains on that list are not early.
If breeders don't mention latitude in their strain description, unless they mention it somewhere else on their site, it doesn't tell you much. Finishing time is extremely dependant on latitude.
I'd even go as far as saying most probably weren't even tested outdoors, just like the progeny of 2 crosses get sold without even being tested. They assume a bunch of stuff and by doing so can fuck up your season BIG TIME.

Even with tried and true early strains, your mileage may vary depending on pheno, pot size/ full ground/root restriction, I've had early plants take up to a month longer to finish flowering due to being very sensitive to the N in the soil...

ceausescu

Never seen a nirvana strain finish beginning of september.
End of september maybe but most finish early to middle of october some go longer...
They have a good buzz you will love them im pretty sure about that.

sprinkl

Veteran
it seems we have a genius!

Why thank you. If only others were such geniuses like me. It'd safe a lot of grief.

5 years ago you would have made me burst into laughter if you said growing nice, potent, pungent, mature buds outdoor at 50N was a possibility. Saw some friends fuck shit up before me, both poor growing practices and bad genetics.
I had to experience it myself to believe it...

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
A lot, if not most of the strains on that list are not early.
If breeders don't mention latitude in their strain description, unless they mention it somewhere else on their site, it doesn't tell you much. Finishing time is extremely dependant on latitude.
I'd even go as far as saying most probably weren't even tested outdoors, just like the progeny of 2 crosses get sold without even being tested. They assume a bunch of stuff and by doing so can fuck up your season BIG TIME.

Even with tried and true early strains, your mileage may vary depending on pheno, pot size/ full ground/root restriction, I've had early plants take up to a month longer to finish flowering due to being very sensitive to the N in the soil...

You know, I think your right. Great insight! Its logical that latitude, progany, and breeder assumptions will affect the outcome. The ambiguity of seed descriptions could easily fuck my season up big time indeed. I kinda figured this from past experiences but am relatively new to procuring seeds. Its good to get some feedback like this. Self confirmation. Since I'm trying some varieties on the list it will be interesting to see what happens using my grow to test them.

Also, I think the N sensitivity is why so many folks grow in huge pots. They can control flushing the N and putting the nitrogen fixing bacteria into dormancy with a little boron? Not sure but an old timer told me that.

gorilla ganja

I think all breeders should mention the amount of daylight hrs when the strain will start to flower, and how long a strain takes to bud out. Then we can figure out for our particular latitude when it will be ready. But like was said a lot of breeders do it inside under 12/12.

B

bruvio

Iranian Bubba August 5. (56-63 days) sept 30 - oct 7
Cream Caramel August 5. (56-63 days) sept 30 - oct 7
Kraken August 12. (56-63 days) oct 7. - oct 14.
Iranian Chemdawg August 12. (56-63 days) oct 7. - oct 14.
Critical+ August 19. (49-56 days) oct 7. - oct 14.
Sweet Deep GF August 20. (56-63 days) oct 15. - oct 22.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
So far I've been testing some strains and only killer kush fv and mickey kush is true so far from the list at my latitude. I thought the qrazy train, third dimension, papaya, blue mystic, cheese candy, fresh candy, and BC sweet tooth would of been flowering already. Very dissapointing! Looks like an October harvest for all those.

Can anybody name any other strains that start flowering in July at 45 lat like sweet seeds fast versions? I'm going to test gorilla gold #3 next year.