What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe guy

image.jpg

Dose this count as in?

joe guy

image.jpg

Here's a better pic hope its good if not I can take cuts feom my mommas and rooted up in the yogi it self...

G

gloryoskie

joe, what's the cut? Some heavy stuff getting
rooted around here for this demo.

joe guy

joe, what's the cut? Some heavy stuff getting
rooted around here for this demo.
Ha ha funny I'm already forgetting the rules.
But even funnier u should ask...
It's either a DHN cherry pie or PBK (strain horder cut) it official name is purple pheno of bubba kush. So guess we will see ill be doin one of each Justin case... But they're in a promix cocco mix under a 400 watts
Ill take pix as soon as I figure. Out what cut isn't goin in the SOG ...
While this is taking place I Willa also be flipping 18 c.p pbk cuts in my first attempt at SOG so u will see two shows in one
A virgin SOG and my new way of yogi cuppin lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good everyone!!!!!

let's get a :bump: only 3 days left in CALL FOR ENTRIES... that means if u wanna participate in this round you only have THREE DAYS LEFT to put a clone (rooted or unrooted) in a yogurt cup and snap a pic and upload it.

working on my own entry today, some hazeman testers and perhaps a "tange"....

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Im gonna check my cloner friday night and hope we have roots! If nottt, ill have to pick the best looking one and try to root it in the yogurt cup. haha hopefully we can pull through in 8 days! would be a record for me...

G

gloryoskie

Avi, can we get a list on the strains/growers in one post?

I already lost track of the stuff going on here. This is soon
shaping up to be a great thread!

My little Zamaldelica is going well, such a hearty little plant.
Pics this weekend.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
members & strains entered

members & strains entered

Avi, can we get a list on the strains/growers in one post?

I already lost track of the stuff going on here. This is soon
shaping up to be a great thread!

My little Zamaldelica is going well, such a hearty little plant.
Pics this weekend.

sure, ill get around to that, or feel free to compile the post yourself, either way....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
member & entries so far:

member & entries so far:

audio guy: bagseed clone in soil using maxibloom KISS method, grown in a 2ftx1ftx2ft stealth dresser under 110w PLL

gloryoskie: Zamaldelica Flowered under 110 watts PL-L is good for me and mine. looks like it is in coco (?) or peat perhaps.

Canna_Gnome: White Strawberry- (the white x strawberry cough) in some ffof. looks like under an hps of some sort.

wildgrow: love cheese. Its going in Promix amended with extra perlite, vermiculite and a small granule general purpose fert.

hurk: growing in organic soil. The plant came from a purple kush bag seed. & Sour D

Persephone: Sour Bubble in rockwool and perlite on a flood and drain table.

joe guy: either a DHN cherry pie or PBK (strain horder cut) it official name is purple pheno of bubba kush. in a promix cocco mix under a 400 watts

Agent SmokesAlot: Headband in Ocean Forest, maybe a Cherry pie also?

Im pretty sure i got everyone....

&

that's who is in so far!

:thank you:

:dance013:

Laughing Jim

I think I'm in too.
It's still 3/13 here in the cave.
I have a Sour Turbo X Twisted Fruit by Motarebel in Happy Frog.

G

greenmatter

o.k. i'm in

sorry about the shitty pics. cameras aint my thing

there are 2 afgan kush and 1 diesel cross that i think is sour cream ...... i'm not even sure who the breeders are anymore, but i can look through some things and figure it out if it's important

was there a limit on the size of the cuttings at the start? all 3 of these are under 4"

i would like to trade out one of the afgans for a white russian but she isn't rooting fast enough. one way or another i'm in

i'm going to rig a top feed system, but i'm still a bit up in the air as far as nutes. leaning heavily toward bottled organic at the moment, but when i think organic and 6 fucking ounces of grow media my brain cramps up a little. it just don't seem right

I took some cuts but doubt they will be ready for the challenge, so i took this clone out of a beer cup and put it into a yogurt cup.

Its a pre98 bubba cut in Promix.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Interesting competition man.
Here in my country Soured Milk as we call it ис something like a national thing and is consumed daily.
It even has the name in the bacteria used to make it:
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_delbrueckii_subsp._bulgaricus

Basically what I was trying to say is that those Yogurt or Soured Milk are considered like the ultimate container here :biggrin:
Everybody has tons of them and all tipes of veggies and etc are usually started in them ahahah (;

029022957.jpg

:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.