What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Sup guys, hope I am not too late!

Here is my entry!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

picture.php
[/FONT]

Resin Hessassin clone, lineage is as follows... (Warlock x Jaggen) x Jack Herer. Bred by Weedbeat seeds.

This clone was put in a organic soil mix, it will sit under 20 hours of light provided by PL-Ls for about two weeks, then will get thrown into the flower chamber.

Here is a pic of a recent harvest of a Resin Hessassin clone...
This plant was grown in a 16oz starbucks cup...with minimal veg time as well...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

hope I'm not forgetting anything.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yall are all lookin good;

otis, that's a lot of extra soil on top of the yogi cup.... what's goin on underneath there?

O

otis33

yall are all lookin good;

otis, that's a lot of extra soil on top of the yogi cup.... what's goin on underneath there?

They are sitting on upside down cups so they would be above the rest of the clones in the background for the pix...is that what you mean about extra soil?

rocket1

There cut down. Will grow under some type of cfl. Trying to make a small Aeroponics set up, not working .
Will be using colorburst 15-30-15 $14.00 for 22 lbs . Will grind up the granular beads and seep
picture.php

SOURDIESEL1

Sorry i hope im not to late. ran around all day becaouse i lost the clone guy number i like to go through. also when i took the clones out i broke the stem of the gsc so i put some rootech and hope i g rows.

these two will just be outside i got one afgoo and one gsc sitting in gardeners potting soil ill feed the afgoo some humboldt nutrients. just through this together for the fun of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts