What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

<~Rainbowmix 100 gallon smart pot per light grow~>

<~Hades~>

Just flipped the other day!!!........nute mix is basically 2ooo ml of rainbow mix every other week and in between a liter of pureblend pro per 44 gallon brute trash can !!!

sorry about the lights on pics, will add some lights off pics when some hairs or nugs start bustin!!!!

M

merlot

Is there more then one plant in each smartpot?

What strains are in there?

Look forward to seeing your results.

<~Hades~>

Is there more then one plant in each smartpot?

What strains are in there?

Look forward to seeing your results.
3 smart pots have 4 stardawgs from a clone i was passed a few years back and the other 1 has 12 kushwreck,,,,,,trainwreckx sfv og kush, trying to find the best 3 for keepers for future run !!!:tiphat:

mad librettist

Veteran
<~Rainbowmix 100 gallon smart pot per light grow~>

wow a man after my own heart!

LOVING THE HUGE POTS!

I would do the same if I had a house, just one plant per pot.

I think you should consider a living soil system. with that soil volume you would see reduced labor and the same quality and yield.

<~Hades~>

wow a man after my own heart!

LOVING THE HUGE POTS!

I would do the same if I had a house, just one plant per pot.

I think you should consider a living soil system. with that soil volume you would see reduced labor and the same quality and yield.
break down what you mean by living system...i dump a ton of sugars and benes and the rainbow mix has enough ingredients to make a easy 44 gallon aerated tea.

ill reuse the beds over n over for about a year or more......then they get dumped in the yard for growing veggies

mad librettist

Veteran
well for instance, a living soil would only be better after a year of use. Every year it would need less and less input from you.

you could train a living soil to eat all your trim and waste, even without a compost pile.

lots of exciting stuff being tried on living soils here, just do some poking around.

one very valid criticism of my way of growing is that it does not scale down very well. people are comparing what they do to my 15 gal smarts and saying if they had big pots like me it would make sense.

Brother, you have big pots. I have medium pots. I do own a 200 gal smart pot, but I just use it for mixing and maturing.

<~Hades~>

well for instance, a living soil would only be better after a year of use. Every year it would need less and less input from you.

you could train a living soil to eat all your trim and waste, even without a compost pile.

lots of exciting stuff being tried on living soils here, just do some poking around.

one very valid criticism of my way of growing is that it does not scale down very well. people are comparing what they do to my 15 gal smarts and saying if they had big pots like me it would make sense.

Brother, you have big pots. I have medium pots. I do own a 200 gal smart pot, but I just use it for mixing and maturing.
hahahhahahah i just skimmed threw your thread i subscribed to digg threw it later when i wake up,,, the clover ground cover does look interesting for sure

Ulysses

I luv Rainbow Mix. A whole lotta good stuff going on in there...

Do you mix Grow and Bloom in a specific proportion or keep them separate???

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahhahahah i just skimmed threw your thread i subscribed to digg threw it later when i wake up,,, the clover ground cover does look interesting for sure

I agree with Mad. You are a great candidate for living soil. I used the same soil indoors for around 5 or 6 years and the only reason stopped was legal stuff.

<~Hades~>

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 6