You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Lemonade OG - test by Koon

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Lemonade OG - test by Koon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2019, 07:46 PM #11
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
So, the LemonadeOGs had a rough time at the end of last year, the temperatures were too low, the growth stalled and they decided to preflower early, looked like forced flowering by root restriction.
So I somehow managed to increase the temps and decided it's time to transplant from 6l to 18l, made a nice soil mix with mycos, waited for a couple of days and they went on full recovery mode.
Now they went through a haircut, picked some clones, opened the canopies and in soon they'll get the flower mode.

Lemonade OGs, topped, trained and pruned.

That's it for now, see you soon.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:15 PM #12
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:09 AM #13
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
looking great mate ,..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:50 PM #14
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
So, the LemonadeOGs had a rough time at the end of last year, the temperatures were too low, the growth stalled and they decided to preflower early, looked like forced flowering by root restriction.
So I somehow managed to increase the temps and decided it's time to transplant from 6l to 18l, made a nice soil mix with mycos, waited for a couple of days and they went on full recovery mode.
Now they went through a haircut, picked some clones, opened the canopies and in soon they'll get the flower mode.

Lemonade OGs, topped, trained and pruned.

View Image

That's it for now, see you soon.

Cheers
Nice one Koondense or should I say nice six some nice thick stalks on them

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

Connoisseur Genetics.. Triangle Church Cookie 3 Tester ..Church Fuel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362278

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 05:20 PM #15
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
The place is quite crowded now, they're in flower mode
Some variation but still pretty similar plants, some taste a bit more spicy than others, overall I like their aromas and taste.

Lemonade OG preflowering

They look very healthy and like the feed, I'll go on with similar amounts of nutrients for a few weeks and start adjusting in early/mid flower.

They'll also need a haircut quite soon, a bit more lst to open the canopies and that will be it. I really like these plants, the clones are showing proto-roots, especially the pheno#1(plant in above picture) is rooting great and is the most "sativa" leaning pheno, I believe she's mostly a Gorilla Haze pheno.

Cheers

Old 01-30-2019, 06:37 PM #16
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to behold
I've got almost all the realgorillaseeds strains except this one......i figured it's gonna be a homerun just like the others!!! can't wait to see the show. it's seems to me with what I've ran of realgorillaseeds is there all pretty uniform and vigorous growing plants. GOOD LUCK !!!!!

mars-hydro.com

Mars-Hydro SP 250 test

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

2019 Indoor grow
Lemon Dizzle, Real Gorilla 4, Blueberry, Gorilla Girl, San Fernando Lemon Kush, Tom Hill Haze, OG Cookie Haze, Biker Kush x SFV, Haze Chem

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

formlinesupply.com
https://www.formlinesupply.com/

terra-bloom.com
https://terra-bloom.com/

hortipots.com
cloning machine 35 site thread coming soon !

ecogardener. com
https://ecogardener.com/
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 07:36 PM #17
starke

starke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud ofstarke has much to be proud of
Looking tasty already.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My Ongoing Grow Diary: Starkes Story: An LED Tale Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Tester Grow: (Completed 2/5/19)

Tripleberry F2 Tester Grow: In Progress
starke is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 07:46 PM #18
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
running a lemon og the plant in veg had a unique smell cant wait to see full bloom
big315smooth is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2019, 12:47 PM #19
Bleiweis

Bleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really niceBleiweis is just really nice
Looking magnificent!

Old 02-05-2019, 04:56 PM #20
Koondense

Thanks guys