You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Seeds not arrived 1 month+

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Seeds not arrived 1 month+ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2018, 06:56 PM #1
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Seeds not arrived 1 month+

Good day,

Still have not received my order, order date Nov.25th. Destination was for Canada. I am thinking there was an issue at customs. Never got a tracking number so I am unsure.

As anyone else in Canada gotten their orders recently, if so how long?

Thanks,

BT

Old 12-29-2018, 03:40 AM #2
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Hi browntrout sorry to hear of the delay, we have had very slow post to and from Canada in the last 2-3 months with your postal service being on strike and now on top of Christmas period, we are waiting on a lot of post from Canada also , hopefully it’s just a back log and things will solve themselves and catch up, not much we can do our end but wait unfortunately..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:22 PM #3
browntrout

browntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of lightbrowntrout is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Hi browntrout sorry to hear of the delay, we have had very slow post to and from Canada in the last 2-3 months with your postal service being on strike and now on top of Christmas period, we are waiting on a lot of post from Canada also , hopefully it’s just a back log and things will solve themselves and catch up, not much we can do our end but wait unfortunately..
I understand, if shipped tracked / international service as I had thought RGS did it's usually within 2 weeks from UK. I have been hearing of others in Canada getting more and more shipments (not very discreetly shipped) from UK banks getting taken by customs.

I guess I'll have to wait till Boss man gets back from vacation so he can check the tracking?

Old 12-31-2018, 01:25 AM #4
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by browntrout View Post
I understand, if shipped tracked / international service as I had thought RGS did it's usually within 2 weeks from UK. I have been hearing of others in Canada getting more and more shipments (not very discreetly shipped) from UK banks getting taken by customs.

I guess I'll have to wait till Boss man gets back from vacation so he can check the tracking?
Yes your parcel will be tracked like all our international shippments , we send everything in plain white padding envelopes with only the address of our customers and return address for RG clothing which is not a registered company so would not show as anything if googled,

Canada has had a lot of slow shipping post of late as we are waiting on some stock ourselves from some guys there that’s been nearly 2+ months I really don’t know what’s with the post this end , we shipped nearly 35kg of cannabis related products to US in 3 huge boxes before Christmas and they arrive in 5 days so really have no clue what the deal is here..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:52 PM #5
Mr. Smoke

Mr. Smoke will become famous soon enough
I received my order to Canada. I Ordered on Jan 10th, arrived Jan 23. Thanks for the Fast diesel freebies Panikz.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rgb.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	483155
Mr. Smoke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.