Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Dosidos#1 & Zkittzo Competition Grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Dosidos#1 & Zkittzo Competition Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 12:33 AM #11
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
D28

Transplanted to 2G pots 4 days ago (Nov 2). Promix plants are a bit bigger so far and winning this side by side. 1st run with this organic soil mix and recipe so its far from perfect. Hence I did half and half!

PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:52 AM #12
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Looking superb mate ,...

Old 11-07-2018, 06:18 PM #13
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Panikz, I still consider myself a novice, but expect perfection too, so they could always be a bit healthier, or grow a bit faster, not the best run, but far from my worst. All 12 will get transplanted into 3G in a week, and a week after that get flipped.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:47 PM #14
CaStoner

CaStoner has a spectacular aura aboutCaStoner has a spectacular aura aboutCaStoner has a spectacular aura about
Subbed, Looking good!
CaStoner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:16 PM #15
PaulieWaulie

D35

Transplanted to 3G today. 11 Days since Transplanting to 2G's. Just wanted to get 1 week of veg in before flipping them all on DAY42.

Hoping for a good week to finish em strong and healthy!
I think they have seen a bit of stress, the organics from the mix maybe being a bit strong and also using a questionable Sprouted Seed Tea experiment. The pro mix ones got half strength feeding at 2G transplant, as I didn't know how much nutrients was built up in the recycled soil. But I think they were underfed from that, and seemed to bounce back a lot more with the second full strength feeding. So today I gave them a full strength feeding, which is only 600ppm, starting with 200ppm, so really not that much still.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:51 PM #16
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Looking excellent.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 10:59 PM #17
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Like a jungle in there nearly

Old 11-30-2018, 07:40 PM #18
PaulieWaulie

Sorry for the lack of updates, I had to scale down my operation from 2 bedrooms to 1 so that I could have a roommate move in, so I had to combine my bloom room and veg into one, and with my disability that ends up being a good solid 2 week stretch of chaos. In the midst of that I also had 1-2 lights to take down, all while keeping my perpetual going. But its all done now!

The good news is that all 12 completed veg with no hiccups and were put into flip in 3 groups of 4, at 3 days apart. So DAY 9,6,3 as of now.

Just a quick shot I took last night as lights were coming on. More to follow soon.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:53 PM #19
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Lovely stuff... looks like the hard work should pay off mate

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2018, 07:56 PM #20
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Nice garden you have, hope you get a bumper one.
superx is offline Quote