What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lake Shasta Trip

Lake Shasta Trip

Very nice Kali, Kallen, Grace, and welcome Brazilgal...I got a chance to visit Lake shasta in No.Ca. this May and captured these while I was there. The stump we found a few years ago and it so resembles a horse I return to shoot images of it every trip. The lipin on the beaches are amazing this time of year. Clover of some sort in another image and butterflys gathering on a log...most likely the tokers den. The Bald Eagle I ripped off 65 images one afternoon..this is one of my better ones..thanks friends for your views and comments..DD

K

kallenavndk

The first Picture and that eagle is superp M8 ....Damn m8 u really got a eye 4 how to cut a picture AWesome

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kallen...lovely purple flowers!! thanks hun :D
DD...did you rent a houseboat? we take our wakeboard boat out there all the time! we were there last weekend!
That eagle pic is awesome!! and that stump does look like a horse, coooool!!! your the best DD, thanks!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Iris...

Iris...

attachment.php

Girls i'm sorry i was busy shooting weed images and almost forgot about this thread. Here are a couple Iris from my yard..the peach is just paper thin..DD

attachment.php

Attachments

• 05-21-09-iris-1223-web.jpg
    05-21-09-iris-1223-web.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 05-26-09-peach-iris-1226-we.jpg
    05-26-09-peach-iris-1226-we.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 15

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
This is one of the best threads on IC!!! Thank you Doobieduck...these pictures are exactly what I want to see on a day like today:)

I love Iris....wish it bloomed more into summer here, but still such graceful little things.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Miss B thank you bunches..your comment is exactly what I need to hear on a day like today. I hope i didn't misslead you. these were blooming about a month ago..just got my lazy butt in gear to load the images. DD

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
love it guys, you shure take good care and atention to the lovely women here!

btw, is this a flower or is it a hehe? well, those can be caring also!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Marywanna

Ladies,look at my Garden Album. Strictly flowers,I love playing in the dirt. These are from last year,we just put in a bunch of new stuff in the last couple weeks. I'll add the pics as they bloom. And try to keep those dang DEER away!

M

Marywanna

Thanks for the welcome Doobie. Just like to grow living things. It just gives me so much enjoyment. I can stare at the pond and garden for hours.Trying to get some pics of my Goldfish that have grown to good size,and wondering if I should take a chance and buy a couple Koi.I saw some that were bright RED. I really enjoy the other garden pics and love to see different ideas.As you can tell,I am no computer whiz,thanks for putting them in the right place.And Stargazers really turn my crank! Marywanna

Graceweed

:yeahthats esbe!!!!!! I freak out for lavender and ganja eheheh....to see both goin' along together is great...I wish I could stick my nose in there :smile:

M

Marywanna

Esbe,ya got weeds in your lavender! I bet they smell good together. Marywanna