What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Enslavement of Souls and the Archon Gate Keepers

THCengineer

"You were built as food for the Anunna Gods" Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet

"You were built as food for the Anunna Gods" Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTyG9ef40rY
"You were built as food for the Anunna Gods" Direct Translation, Oxford, Sumerian Cuneiform Tablet Published on Jul 18, 2017

The idea of humans being established for harvesting seems to be a common theme.

BudToaster

Veteran
The idea of humans being established for harvesting seems to be a common theme.

In The Eagle's Gift, Carlos talks about the "eagle" eating human consciousness - which Don Juan's training allows one to avoid that fate ... and be free. Freedom is the point of the practices.

sorry if this is being off topic, but isn't this thread about fantastical concepts?

shithawk420

Veteran
You talking about the teachings of Don Juan book where he meets a peyote shaman?crazy shit but good book

BudToaster

Veteran
there are 10 good books in the series - The Eagle's Gift is the 6th one - it opened up the whole series for me. it is where i finally realized the catholic perspective that flavored his work.

i found Catholicism to be a waste of time, but only after a 2 year exposure to Opus Dei.

THCengineer

Angels & Zombies

Angels & Zombies

attachment.php

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to become more independent, it demands that we don’t do so […] Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us their covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary and egomaniacal.”
- Don Juan in Matus Carlos Castaneda’s Active Side of Infinity

Evidently, there are other types of so-called "zombies" [such as Organic Portals] besides those "created" when Burundanga dust is blown into a person's face or dropped into their drink at a bar. A large Burundanga plant with big drooping yellow gaudy flowers is growing in my next door neighbor's yard. Before I knew about it's toxicity, I cupped one of it's big flowers aver my face to see if it was fragrant. My face broke out in welts that persisted for two weeks afterwards, so I really do have a clue about how dangerous it is. When I warned my neighbor about it, she said she didn't care. But I am still concerned that a child might come into contact with it, which could easily do it harm, but I decided not to pour salt on the plant's roots to kill it, or to just cut it down, because I don't want for my neighbor to freak out and cause me big trouble. At any rate, perhaps the information in this interview can serve as an example of a "blank page" "nobody is home" " synthetic "person?" I propose that if you really think about your family members, friends and acquaintances, you may be able to identify some of them as Organic Portals. Now I realize that this in no easy task, for, as I have learned, you can "know" or interact with another person for even decades, and still be unaware of their true disposition. In fact, I have only recently distanced myself from a close friend of 30 years, after finally deciding that they personified an Organic Portal. By comparing their actions with the reputed characteristics of an Organic Portal, I was able to "size them up" by replaying many instances where their shallow attitude and complete lack of morals and ethics "profiled" them as such. I urge all "real" people to do likewise, for the sake of their sanity, their loved ones and maybe even their very lives!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQ4PohSKvo
Zombies and Angels with Christian de Quincey
Publishedon Aug 30, 2015

Christian de Quincey, PhD, describes a philosophical thought experiment concerning world of “zombies” that is identical in every physical respect to our normal world of experience – except for the fact that nothing and nobody is conscious. If such a world could exist it would mean that consciousness is not necessarily the product of a human brain. De Quincey also expresses his opinion that it will not ever be possible in the future to build robots that possess feelings and consciousness. “Angels,” in the philosophy of mind represent the opposite of zombies. They are entities that are, theoretically, fully conscious but entirely disembodied. Psychological speaking, the metaphors of angels and zombies represent the highest and lowest of human potentials.

Comment:

Angel Muk22 hours ago
Those "Philosophers` Zombies", looking, acting and thinking alike any human person on earth, apparently do not only exist in a "parallel word", like imagined, but as well here on earth. Decades ago, in India, I was told and shown this kind of `people` by a young Yogie, who had just come down from this secret valley in the Himalayas. He explained, that those "Zombies" actually are only biological, human-looking Robots, as they totally lack that vital SOURCE of every true human: One`s personal SELF-SOUL! Apparently those Zombies are born due to the fact, that between a human father and mother NO real LOVE does exist, no feelings at all, no emotions, no respect, nothing ... but mere physical Sex. He continued saying, that in the Near East, Asia and Africa out of this extreme popularity explosion, up to 75 % are Zombie-"humans"! without any Soul at all. But in Europe and America there are much less of those creatures. Yet all those many Billions of `people` have to be fed, etc., etc., helping to destroy all natural resources of earth! A. L. M.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow!you played archon too MMM!I loved that game.that was the first thing to come to my mind too!I played on Nintendo though!best two player game at the time hands down! I think I still got it!better than chess when your high!

OP. Try watching the BBC series titled how Art made the world.

The extra dimensional beings are our own creation. In psychoanalysis they are called the ego ideal. You also might want to check out the sociologist Pierre Bordeaux. Also arch-on is similar to over-I what has been translated into English as superego. I Think the translator must have been into Nietzsche because super ego is fairly similar to ubermensch or in english super man or super I.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It was heads and shoulders above the rest of the games in 83.

Lots more possibilities than chess and much cooler to play.

I also thought the opposing sides getting unique pieces was rather original.

If you want to explore the whole prison thing then check out the book discipline and punish the birth of the prison by Michelle Foucault.

Their is legit ass research done in these areas and I am directing you to it unfortunately you seen to be caught up in Bigfoot and loch Ness monster type stuff.

By the way OP I don't mean to offend you with the whole loch mess monster talk. What I mean is you seem to be quoting a bunch of sort of guru type people.

Unfortunately when one begins to question things conspiracy theory type stuff might be more accessible than the line of discourse concerning the vary same topics that comes from academia because university is expensive and you might not even know what classes cover these topics. Then the ones that do that really cover it tend to decend from discourses that come from continental europe. So it would depend on what the teacher was taught and is teaching.

The teacher teaching the course from an anglocentric perspective is likely teaching policing techniques while the ones teaching from continental European discourses tend to teach how to identify these forms of social control and how they function.

Also thcengineer,

If you trace the recent reemergence of Gnosticism you will find it linked back to Carl Jung. Carl Jung was Sigmund Freud's protege that branched in a different direction.

Sigmund Freud's impact was enormous and I suggest you follow a different branch off the tree of his theory. The one you are holding onto is like the wing nut tinfoil hat that branched out from Carl Jung that branched from freud.