What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holeshot returns

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran

Nice looking plants of the Malawi x White Rhino,
and everything else, natch.

I guess I should make a cross with Zamaldelica x White Rhino,
although some would argue against it.

I love the Zamaldelica, but at 110 days can be a chore.

Hopefully you can start smoking soon, without the
stupid drug testing.

Holeshot22

Ace Seeds

Ace Seeds

Cheers everyone. Farmer!! I forgot all about the avatar. Thanks for reminding me.As for the grows . I've done alot of Ace sativa's over the past couple of years. All of which were very good. Well honestly I haven't had a bad strain yet . Nep jam was a bit weird .!! But out all Seeds grown all have produced great.!! Now I'm concentrating more on the Indicas, like Black Domina x Erdpurt, Pck x Erdpurt, Bubba Kush and some very very frosty OG Kush phenos. I will be keeping around Old & New Killer x PCK and Black Domina x Sensi Star. New Seeds will be on there way soon and all is well.!!!!!!!

Holeshot22

Black Domina x Sensi Star

Black Domina x Sensi Star

Is that Black Domina x Sensi Star cross as heavy hitting as I'd like to think?
Very nice cross from World OF Seeds. Very hard golden nugs with a citrus vanilla twist. Good hard hitting body stone , dreamy , relaxed

ULMW

Lovely plants ! Am looking at the indicas also as am loving Aves Sativas. The Black Dom x Erd Purt Fem is really something I will be interested in.

Very nice cross from World OF Seeds. Very hard golden nugs with a citrus vanilla twist. Good hard hitting body stone , dreamy , relaxed

Hi there Holeshot22 ...followed your grow reports and enjoyed and pondered your appraisals of your outdoor stuff specially. Much respect man. ! :tiphat:
With the Domina Star indica strain you like.. has it performed outside for you? Wondering about its mold resistance outdoors in my coastal subtropics summer grows. Its probably susceptible at some point to grey mold coz of its bud density...There is dry and rainy periods through summer season rainfall patterns . Looks like good medine = BDxSS.
Btw and I have some PCKxKC and PCKxErdpurt which look highly resistant from their lineage and strain description. Should be fun to see. All the best . BB. :dance013:

Cheers everyone. Farmer!! I forgot all about the avatar. Thanks for reminding me.As for the grows . I've done alot of Ace sativa's over the past couple of years. All of which were very good. Well honestly I haven't had a bad strain yet . Nep jam was a bit weird .!! But out all Seeds grown all have produced great.!! Now I'm concentrating more on the Indicas, like Black Domina x Erdpurt, Pck x Erdpurt, Bubba Kush and some very very frosty OG Kush phenos. I will be keeping around Old & New Killer x PCK and Black Domina x Sensi Star. New Seeds will be on there way soon and all is well.!!!!!!!

And Check out my summer ACE grow journal..at . "Aces up the Sleeve"
Cherz HS

Holeshot22

Thanks for all the love ❤️ peeps.!!. Bush Bandit.!! I haven't tried it outside as yet. I will be this season though. Should. Be very good though , having the Erdpurt cross.. I've just ordered the Bubba Kush / hasplant x Erdpurt Bubba Kush x Erdpurt and Bubba x Kali china elite

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Holeshott22, The truth is revealed. Another south park fan ! True stoner material. Good luck with the Indica genetics my friend. Peace

Holeshot22

Panama X Purple haze fem

Panama X Purple haze fem

Well harvested my first Panama x PH under lights. I grew one outdoors this year in a 20" pot . She suffered some stem rot issues and some neglect. I ended up pulling 12 ounces of good bud of her . I never really smoked to much of her as I wasn't smoking much at the time due to work. Though the few times I did I found it very tasty With the usual Panama buzz. 🤙Plant grew large with Panama structure with slight PH bud formation. I can't really remember the taste. The indoor yielded 3.5 oz in a 10" pot. Very pronounced PH growth and bud structure . Amazing Panama smell , but very spicy 🌶 taste like PH.The effects!!!!!😆.The onset is a bit of a creeper , then boom. Clear but very stoned, do not drive or operate anything. Amazing buzz of " I can't keep the smile off my face , and I want to go hiking or swimming" To " man I m blazed as fuck. I might go watch Tv and eat something."And the more you smoke .🚬🚬The Higher you get. I'll go as far as saying its the best smoke I've had from ACE . Very trippy!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 17

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent news Holeshot22 :)

It's a pleasure to see you back with such a nice smoke report!

I'm glad you have enjoyed so much our Panama Haze and that you rate her among the best you have grown from us despite the intial problems that the plant could have.

I concur with you, Panama Haze has a kind of growth closer to Oldtimer's Haze but Panama really enhances the yield, quality of terpenes, resin production, potency and complexity of the effect.

Wish you enjoy with her! :thank you:

G

. I'll go as far as saying its the best smoke I've had from ACE . Very trippy!!![/url]

And this coming from someone that has tested almost(?)everything from Ace...Must be primo ganja ,looks like that ,too.:) Thanks for the report!

Holeshot22

Cheers Dubi and Syd. It's is an amazing ride through the Ace strain list. I still have a lot to sample. So many new strains now. Lately I have been doing a lot of Indica strains . But the Panama Haze shines through the Indica fog , to truely reveal the power of a good sativa. This seed was a gift from a fellow member. Thank you so much!! And thanks to ACE.!!!

Holeshot22

Panama Haze & BD x Erdpurt

Panama Haze & BD x Erdpurt

Few pics of the Large leaves of the Panama Haze and the sticky buds of the Black Domina x Erdpurt.

Holeshot22

Erdpurt x Black Domina

Erdpurt x Black Domina

AmaZing black winter colour. Extremely sticky rock solid buds.. the smell is ripe forest fruit and cream wich oversends to the taste as well. Smooth smoke of top terpene qualities. The high is very Indica Dominate. Hard body stone and sleep inducing. I last about 30 minutes into a movie every time. I always feel refreshed after a deep sleep.🇦🇺

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 24

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Holeshot22 :)

I'm glad that Panama Haze is making a difference in your menu compared with the indica dominant strains you have been growing lately, it's always good to have a balanced menu to choose from, depending on the moment of the day or the activity (or lack of it).

Yes, without any doubt is the Black Domina 98 the one that provides that strong body effect that induces the sleep and lethargy in this BD 98 x ErdPurt fem hybrid. The purple colors of your outdoor winter clone comes without any doubt from the purple ErdPurt 2 parental plant we used to produce this hybrid, as the original BD 98 clone likes to stay green even under cold outdoor temps.

This remembers me that i forgot to add the Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt fem hybrid into our list of recently produced crosses, thanks bro! ;)