What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice thorough description thanks for that! I really appreciate it. Sounds like paired with the Cindy you will have some very interesting fine cannabis to test!

Cheers!

IntotheGreen

Two weird things I've never seen before emerging out of these genetics: a single-bladed 2nd leaf set, and baby leaves growing from under the cotyledons on a cross of a Joey Weed C99 female to a Red Congolese/F13 male:

picture.php

picture.php

highsteppa

Veteran
Big freeze

Big freeze

Any one running this or his other freeze line? Curious how they may be finishing up and how they may differ from boreal’s freeze.

Ktaadn

I didn't get to run it this season, but just put 6 Big Freeze in dirt. Hoping to find a couple of good mothers for next year's outdoor.

I ran RCMC Freeze a few years back and made seed but lost my stock to mice. It was pretty good. The phenos I had weren't super potent but the piney ones brought back memories of the good old school local outdoor line.

Queef

Had good results with beanhoarder outdoor this year i did there big freeze x big freeze and there freeze x big freeze.

Big freeze x big freeze came out huge i never seen colas stack outdoor like that literally freaks of nature how fast they form buds compared to what ive been running.

Freeze x big freeze came out great to not as big of bud but still alot and the buds were perfectly spiraled around the stems.

They both smelt like a piney northern lights. The freeze x big freeze was more terpy. A little less leaf aswell.

browntrout

Veteran
Did his SSH (BBG pheno)x God Bud outdoors, nothing overly impressive about it IMO. Indoors might tell a different story.

texasjack

Jack Herer / Sweet Tooth #3 x C99 regular
Indoor
The Jack/ST3 is one of my absolute favorite girls in my garden. Truly unique sandalwood, maple sugar, rose pedal smell with a peppery, tangy sweet taste. Crossed with C99 she yields a bit more yet finishes even faster. She has a extremely potent, full on electric sativa high but is compact, high yielding and super easy to grow. Very fun, social, party weed in small doses but be very careful if mixing with alcohol.Indoor flowering 7 to 8 weeks

Description and flowering time is just about right for this pheno... only she isn't compact.She grows big strong and fast.Serious potency... on par w a Stardawg cut I have been running. Really nice strain.

53 dys about ready to come down.Buds are big fat juicy sticky and frosty.

sDpquCx.jpg

qqk6cpz.jpg

EbNmwVs.jpg

UswIgPS.jpg

Digger102

Indoor
The Jack/ST3 is one of my absolute favorite girls in my garden. Truly unique sandalwood, maple sugar, rose pedal smell with a peppery, tangy sweet taste. Crossed with C99 she yields a bit more yet finishes even faster. She has a extremely potent, full on electric sativa high but is compact, high yielding and super easy to grow. Very fun, social, party weed in small doses but be very careful if mixing with alcohol.Indoor flowering 7 to 8 weeks

Description and flowering time is just about right for this pheno... only she isn't compact.She grows big strong and fast.Serious potency... on par w a Stardawg cut I have been running. Really nice strain.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Thanks for the update! Thats a very nice description!

Happy Times

Indoor

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
[URL=https://i.imgur.com/QO22cEs.jpg]View Image[/url]

Looks like some easy trimming too

Nice lady!

Latest posts

Latest posts