What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endometriosis help

Greenthumber

Looking for anyone that has recommendations on different ways to treat endometriosis pain without smoking, and without the smell of cannabis. My significant other is looking for ways to treat her pain of endometriosis without taking pills and killing her stomach lining. She does not smoke nor has she ever and does not care much for the smell(to each their own) lol. She’s curious as to if topicals would of help being and internal issue, or maybe a high cbd and low thc count edible for when she is at work. Any help greatly appreciated

Vuldkim

Looking for anyone that has recommendations on different ways to treat endometriosis pain without smoking, and without the smell of cannabis. My significant other is looking for ways to treat her pain of endometriosis without taking pills and killing her stomach lining. She does not smoke nor has she ever and does not care much for the smell(to each their own) lol. She’s curious as to if topicals would of help being and internal issue, or maybe a high cbd and low thc count edible for when she is at work. Any help greatly appreciated

Hi Greenthumber, if it can be useful for you I've found the following youtube video about a specialized doctor, who explains how cannabinoids can be helpful for treating endometriosis. It's also subtitled in english, so that it can be easly understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmE0YVpDVQ&feature=youtu.be

I hope it would give you a good help for your condition, or at least it could be a good point from which let start your research on these treatments! :)

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Edibles are getting pretty good now. Would something like chewing gum or candy be acceptable to the other during working hours? There is also a good recipe for making STRONG Cannabutter on ICmag.

Kalachakra

1 "Fu Ke" 11.24 on the right hand.
2 "Ji Mei Er" 88.05
"Ji Mei Yi" 88.04
"Ji Mei San" 88.06
In this order (!) on the thighs.

Nota Bene: I shall erase this message when i could edit.

Last edited: