What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FFA 4 weeks > Finish

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello fellow cannabis aficionados,

FFA, aka "Free For All" is Abusive OG Kush X Massachussetts Super Skunk, or "OGKAxMSS" for short. She is a special lady, fun to grow, fast to finish, and a very tasty, potent smoke.

There are many growers with this clone already, and many more are just now getting their hands on her. She's in my stable as a primo headstash plant.

I hope to show you the next four weeks of this plant flowering, finishing. A GREAT deal of the pleasure of FFA is in watching her flower. The pistils are pretty wild. They grow more upward than most strains, and the tops of the buds sometimes look like evil goats!!! I posted a thread here somewhere called, "Devil's in the details, and my FFA". Here's the link http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=72181&highlight=details

Anyhow, I'll kick off this four week documentary with these pictures. :smile:

WEEK 4
20ffa_young_top.jpg

20ffa_middle_2.jpg

20ffa_middle.jpg

I don't mind if you want to add your FFA pictures here. :wave: cc

Last edited:
I read about this in the latest high times. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate what you're doing. It sure is very visually appealing and I'm sure the smoke is just as great. I can only hope one day I'll get to experience FFA.

Peace,
:rasta:

SemperAltus

horror business said:
I read about this in the latest high times. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate what you're doing. It sure is very visually appealing and I'm sure the smoke is just as great. I can only hope one day I'll get to experience FFA.

Peace,
:rasta:

yup was in the newest hightimes, looks very very nice... id love to grow some out.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Very nice CC....I've been seeing this gal around, in different threads...need to get this gal for sure.

I also agree CC, good work as always! Looking nice and frosty for 4 weeks. looks like shes got a bit of stretch to her. Thoose are some wild pistols, kinda look like 1 nug in particular on my grow. Its just reall happy and spitting out vertical pistols all over :)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, FFA is my girl. I love the way a little pressure with your fingers is all you need to get the calyxes to fall apart on the dry bud. And I especially love the way my figers smell after breaking it up. :smile:

As I write in the HT article, when I have FFA to smoke, it's the most protected stash in my jar! hehehe

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scoobs, It's very hard to describe. You can count on a deep hashy smell, with a little skunkiness and undertones of berries... although not everyone seems to be able to smell the berries. Quite stinky. If you're familiar with Sour Diesel... it's not like that! hehehe No lime smells, not too skunky, just an overall superdank hashy smell coming from a unique angle in the cannabis smell spectrum. :)

C

CheifnBud2

interesting breeding, the same genetics as sdxog but a different expression of the genes im sure.

Deep hashy tinge is the og making its way in, and the skunkiness w. sweetness is the skunk.

How long does the buzz last? Is it more stoney or electric/high?

supi1012

im a med patient in norcal. how would i go about getting my hands on a cut of FFA? I am currently running three Sour Diesel phenos but would love to add a FFA mother.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Crazy Composer said:
Yes, FFA is my girl. I love the way a little pressure with your fingers is all you need to get the calyxes to fall apart on the dry bud. And I especially love the way my figers smell after breaking it up. :smile:

As I write in the HT article, when I have FFA to smoke, it's the most protected stash in my jar! hehehe

CRAZY>>congrats on article,, I have NOT read it yet,, but im about to venture out to pick up some RAW papers and last 3mos issues of HT from local headhsop>>> i shold have my camera back by tonite or tomorrow>> i got a FFA 6.5mos veg in DWC that takes up 6x4 in my garden,, and shes has yet to be flippd inna 12/12 >>she is gona be huge,, ill update when i get pics,, just wantd to stop by and thank yah again brother>>hope ya enjoy that hB,, i would love to see her make a comeback,,,maybe even HT article??? lmao...keep it ez.-BhT

BiG UpS to HigH TiMeS>>>one of few things keeps me occupied

ShootinBudz

supi1012 said:
im a med patient in norcal. how would i go about getting my hands on a cut of FFA? I am currently running three Sour Diesel phenos but would love to add a FFA mother.

Serial. . . no time to mess around with anything less than the best and if crazy says it's headstash then I believe him. What's the scoop on that composer?

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
not much to look at>>>but shes gettn big>> ready for 12/12.

^1 FFA plant grown F&D DWC w. LST and FIM TECH

ill post some more pics when shes gets further along<<about what is finish time with this girl?

ps.which issue containts your article on FFA... i went and bought the 3 latest copies of HT (mar,june,july) but i dont think it in them,, im guessing its August issue??

take care CC>>hope to see ya at N&J so we can compare FFA

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bushes. :)

She is fully harvestable at 60 days... 70 is tastier, but at 60 the pistils are all dead and the resin matured enough for a great, potent smoke.

Yup, the article is in the August issue. :)

As for the question about where to get FFA, I don't know. :) That's going to have to be done the way these things are usually done... grower to grower to grower to grower and so on. I don't ship clones, and I can't tell you to go see this guy or that guy because he has the clones, you know? That would be rude of me to do that to them. So, it's a matter of patience and luck really. I wish it were easier and more open, but these are prohibitive times, of course, and these things take time. Good luck though, I'd love to see you get her!

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
would love to see these finish...:) Thanks for the lift CC!

I'm looking for the real cali-o too... like opening a fresh mandarin orange...beautiful smell and taste from beginning to end.

Nice work with the FFA...I'm sure I'll get to run her eventually. I can't wait! Anyone that knows me that has one, let me know :)

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Nice article Crazy Composer!!
It is great to see something good in high times.

I hope to get my hands on such a fine specimen someday. But alas, it will probably never happen. :badday:

Grow on and grow well!! :joint: