What's new

From Russia with love!

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats a best to see Americans and Russians together talk on buisness and toke,
normal people made normal things..

also big respect to you Grey Wolf and for your work that serves community,gas cromatography in a house just prooved you are a real "bad ass" concetrate maker... very impressive.

bloyd

Veteran
Damn, wish I spoke Russian. Endless gratitude for your concentrate advice through the years

MrBungle

Great video... When you can put language and political barriers aside and discuss whats really important to mankind. This is what the world needs more of

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A subject that brings distant worlds together in harmony.............

Old Gold

I saw that white PTFE tape..........shame, shame, Mr. G-Dubs!

Gotta take this to my Russian friends, it's all ---uhhhh, Greek? ---- to me. Very cool though! You seem like a guy in great spirits, GW. I'd be beyond honored to cross paths with you. Keep it up!

Rickys bong

Veteran
Very interesting, what's the impression you got on the state of extracts and weed business in general in Russia?

Peace,

RB

jump117

Veteran
picture.php

:tiphat:

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting, what's the impression you got on the state of extracts and weed business in general in Russia?

Peace,

RB

Not a topic of discussion between us, but I got the impression it was growing same as here.

Brother Jump 117 is the person to ask about the state of cannabis in Russia, and the one who orchestrated us getting together for the interview.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Grey wolf,!,,,,,cannabis breaks down all the crap between countries,,,,
so good to have peeps from Russia popping over,,,,,
much respect GW,,,,,
peace and regards s2

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Grey wolf,!,,,,,cannabis breaks down all the crap between countries,,,,
so good to have peeps from Russia popping over,,,,,
much respect GW,,,,,
peace and regards s2

I've pretty much found that the battles between two countries, are between the governments and that people are pretty much the same all over.

All populations have their good,bad, and insane members, and in none are all bad.

Brother Jump and these two fine fellows demonstrate that point, as did the two Soviet block immigrant engineers that I worked with in aerospace. The good news is that none of them felt like their god could kick mine's butt.

Except for a few volatile fractions, that is also how I found working with the engineering and industrial folks in North Africa shortly before retirement. Pleased to not be visiting there now or standing in the way of the throngs exiting.

That brings us back to the issue of insanity in a populous. Consider the insanity of slaughtering the creator's creations in the creators own name, inferring the impotence of the creator to do so themselves.............

Two engineers can almost always find something to talk about and in this case I think you can safely say we were drawn together by Cannabis "joint research." Carla Kay, aka Eloquentsolution, demonstrating a selection of strains.

Attachments

• Joint Research-1.jpg
    Joint Research-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 7

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you the cop in the middle?

;)

Very interesting. I have a love for Russian literature but not so much the language.

The skinny young fellow in the middle is me.

I too struggle with the language, though I have no and goodbye down pat.

I'm not all that good in my native Choctaw, German, and Welch either, so no surprise. We were saved by the bell in the interview because they both spoke good English.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats such a nice story Grey wolf!,,,,,,,lovely pics also
i reached out asking if they need any genetics/beans,,,,
overgrow the world GW,,,,,
thanks for sharing,,,,,s2

Latest posts

Latest posts