What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Home of NFL player called Pot Distribution Center

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sounds like it was mostly his entourage....most famous players/actors have crews and these crews get into their own little hustles when the handouts dont satisfy them...

for all we know it could have been personal. a 10 man entourage probably blows a LB of bud every few weeks so they might have been stocking up....give them the benefit of the doubt..

shipping herb out of the ET all gets funneled through sacramento sort facility.....i highly dont recomend sending shit out of the northern district....sacramento has a shitload of cops and federal agents....

Crestview Hills is actually in northern Kentucky, across the river from downtown Cincinnati.

Regardless this town is well noted for the football team's felonious fraternity. Money and athletic talent obviously can't buy common sense.

F. Dupp

Veteran
Who's crying now?

Who's crying now?

crybaby.jpg

Im sorry to see that you got yourself banned already. Your contributions to these boards (ie: homoerotic Aquaman comics, pale stretchy seedlings in beer cups, and your constant reference to the "haterz") will be sorely missed.

But look at it this way Tony. Whats a hardcore gangsta - such as yourself - doing trolling an internet forum? It just aint in your nature, Playa. Now get back to the streets and keep slangin dem grams yo.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Let us make sure to get the lesson here, sending multple pound packages increases the chance of trouble. And they seem to be quite keen on cali. Much extra care and thought is indicated to reduce risk.

G

guest86120975

What's wrong with 6 lbs of personal? So maybe he didn't want to have to go through the same stupid routine of buying a sack every week, and just wanted to chill with a couple years worth in the fridge.

N

Nondual

Let us make sure to get the lesson here, sending multple pound packages increases the chance of trouble. And they seem to be quite keen on cali. Much extra care and thought is indicated to reduce risk.
With the volume of boxes shipped from Cali for sure some will get nabbed. Wondering in this instance if they were tipped off before the package was shipped and they just followed the evidence.

Secrecy

Re: NFL player order Canabis from California - controled delivery!

Re: NFL player order Canabis from California - controled delivery!

Sounds as stupid as the M vick dog shit

NFL players r rtarded ish's

jd4083

Veteran
Damned shame. He could have been buying some great local Ohioan herb instead of ordering schwag and beast from California. :comfort:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6lbs for personal? Amazing that he can get off the couch, much less run around and catch a ball.

Im not saying that weed should be illegal, but it is. And the fact is that these NFL team owners dont want these dope smoking law breakers portraying their teams (that they pay up to a billion $'s for) in a negative light.

95% of people on this site may sell pot, but 0% of the people on this site have multi-million dollar NFL contracts.

The point is, that if someone is willing to sign you to a 20 million dollar contract, dont fuck it up.

How do you know I DON'T have a million dollar NFL contract?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like it was mostly his entourage....most famous players/actors have crews and these crews get into their own little hustles when the handouts dont satisfy them...

for all we know it could have been personal. a 10 man entourage probably blows a LB of bud every few weeks so they might have been stocking up....give them the benefit of the doubt..

shipping herb out of the ET all gets funneled through sacramento sort facility.....i highly dont recomend sending shit out of the northern district....sacramento has a shitload of cops and federal agents....

Again YES u are the man!.......I now drive 3-4 hours to ship my boo OUTSIDE of a known grow area, yes it takes time, but I sleep better and in two years (knock wood).....no problems!

Latest posts

Latest posts