What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Proper Tactics (planted mayor's yard)

B

Bazarocka

I TO

I TO

I have thought for a long time about putting extra clones to use in various public places including pd and specific individuals on their property ...very high risk but idk...very tempted because it would be a very big deal where I am. I wish I could but it would be stupid to try.

Have This Johnny Cannibisseed Vision of going through out all neighborhoods and planting cannabis seeds everywhere.:blowbubbles:

"Hey A Guy Can Dream Cant He":artist:

Pulp

I have thought for a long time about putting extra clones to use in various public places including pd and specific individuals on their property ...very high risk but idk...very tempted because it would be a very big deal where I am. I wish I could but it would be stupid to try.

Maybe if there were enough planted, the beast would give up.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
i have a real FUCKED UP neighbor i really want to plant some shit in their yard then alert PD...... will that be bad for karma?

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
karma is a misunderstood concept. The more you do something, the more likely there are to be consequences of that action. If it is a positive action, it will likely be a positive consequence. If it is a negative action, it will likely bring negative consequences.

Example: You steal from your friends. Eventually, you lose all the trustworthy friends because YOU aren't trustworthy. So the friends you end up with are ALSO untrustworthy and the likelihood that one of them will steal from you is much higher than it was when you hung around a bunch of trustworthy people.

I'd be more worried about the legal repercussions of getting caught than the "karmic repercussions."

Lone Wolf

Veteran
i understand karma 100%, thank you for clarification.... just wasnt sure how my idea would be handled by the laws of K

I wonder why they took it seriously? I mean...its an 84 year old mayor. How likely is it that she is illegally growing MJ?

If she really wanted to smoke, she'd probably just buy it. No need to draw attention by trying to grow where it is illegal.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Been wanting to seed bomb the local PD's with the hundreds of beans I got from a hermi popping off.

My concern is being seen on video wandering thru the gardens where the weed germed, or being spotted with a wrist rocket shooting something at the PD building...... Neither would be good deals.

Latest posts

Latest posts