What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dont be this guy - High speed chase, 3 lbs of weed, 18 mo son...

This just proves that here in the U.S. our school systems have completely dropped the ball when it comes to teaching our children to be intelligent. However they are very good at teaching our children to be complete morons. :moon:

this has being an airing of my opinion, any teachers that find this insulting i am truly sorry about the curriculum you are forced to use to dumb up the children. i know some teachers here, they are not allowed to touch the children at all. if a child has a problem they are to comfort them with a teddy bear and be verbally comforting. What a crock of stuff, no wonder our kids have no self esteem. :blowbubbles:

Again this has been an airing of my opinion not to be confused with fact, well not all of it. :comfort:

:thank you:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all fun n games until there's a child involved.

Just for that the dude deserves some sort of punishment. The rest of dudes actions were just him exercising his rights to Life, Liberty & the pursuit of Happiness.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This just proves that here in the U.S. our school systems have completely dropped the ball when it comes to teaching our children to be intelligent. However they are very good at teaching our children to be complete morons. :moon:

this has being an airing of my opinion, any teachers that find this insulting i am truly sorry about the curriculum you are forced to use to dumb up the children. i know some teachers here, they are not allowed to touch the children at all. if a child has a problem they are to comfort them with a teddy bear and be verbally comforting. What a crock of stuff, no wonder our kids have no self esteem. :blowbubbles:

Again this has been an airing of my opinion not to be confused with fact, well not all of it. :comfort:

:thank you:

Parents are ultimately responsible for their childs education. If parents decide to use the lying, cheating, government sponsored indoctrination system, it's their choice.
Therefore...
The fault does not belong within the education system...
The fault lies within parents.

This is not my opinion but mere fact.
You are entitled to a free public education as a matter of Right but it does not mean you must use it.

Sforza

Veteran
5370286_G.jpg

From Left - Fahd Ghanem, Moammar Mobarez, Minneer Ghanem, Yousef Mobarez and Asaam Ghanem (Source: East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office)

Minneer Ghanem, 24, of San Leandro, CA - charged with possession with intent to distribute Schedule V and possession with intent to distribute marijuana

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/26886464/brave-unit-makes-major-purple-marijuana-drug-bust

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
View Image

From Left - Fahd Ghanem, Moammar Mobarez, Minneer Ghanem, Yousef Mobarez and Asaam Ghanem (Source: East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office)

Minneer Ghanem, 24, of San Leandro, CA - charged with possession with intent to distribute Schedule V and possession with intent to distribute marijuana

http://raycomgroup.worldnow.com/story/26886464/brave-unit-makes-major-purple-marijuana-drug-bust

What's up with the condom at the end of the table? Is that some roll on lubricant also? (go to the story to see the pics)

I really just wanted to see the purple pot. I didn't need the extra info.

OldPhart

Just goes to show ya don't break more than one law at a time, dumb ass.

That has been my motto for many years.

Expired plates, that is about as stupid as it comes, even worse than a burned out tail light. I always took great care when moving anything high value (read: many years in jail if caught). The car was always inspected/washed/detailed and I would even dress up, at least a button down shirt and khakis. The cops profile people because it works, you just have to change what profile you fall into.

imjusthere

Minneer is bipolar. Yes it's messed up and he's not an angel but he also has mental issues. No other possible explanation though right? I came across this site looking for Fahd on google, since he kind of disappeared years ago, and we used to be close friends. But he just drifted further into that kind of lifestyle. Saw he got arrested for that and drug both his little bros (Minneer and Asaam) into it. Just sad. Hope he finds help and changes his life. Was trying to find his facebook and instead found all this crap :(

Latest posts

Latest posts