What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RELLIKBUZZ........

G

:wave: Cheers, brother - and wishing you many more to come. Hope you have a good special day, the Tokes' will fire up a J in your honor.... :joint:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday Rellik!!!...deff be smokin a doob for your special day!!..have a good one!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy your day my good man. You Made it another year. :woohoo:

Mr.Wags

Rellikbuzz

To My ICMag Brothas and Sisters!

To My ICMag Brothas and Sisters!

Wow! I am just blown away! My whole online canna-experience started right here at the Mag and, even though I don't get much time to come over here anymore, it warms my heart to know that I am not forgotten over here.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the Birthday well wishes. My good brotha Texas Kid and I are about to go over to his garden and tend to his lovelies that he has going on right now and you can bet your bottom dollar that we are going to be "Chiefing" on some dankass buds here momentarily!

You guys are the best and don't hesistate to come over and say hello at ICMag's Vacation Home aka Breed Bay dot CO dot UK! Lots of ol' ICMaggers over there that you might not have seen for a while. So, be sure to stop by and catch up with some old friends. Again, thanks so much for the kind words and well wishes and here's wishing the best to all my ICMag brothas and sisters!
:wave:

RB

G

Yup, I better jump in here too, and wish you a happy birthday again Rellik.
Hope ya had a great day bro, and many more to come!

Timmy!!!

G

Hippy Bathday Indeed. You need to step over here more often for real bro. You know I can't maintain more than 1 site membership properly. Your fuggin present is to the left (As Herb goes to sulk by the weed bowl) Wait ... let me check that ... that one might be Mrs Babbas ... and She does NOT want what you are getting ...