What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 28th Birthday Mrs Babba

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another year another 28th birthday. May you enjoy your day of spoiling Mrs Babba. But knowing Mr Babba like I do I suppose today will be just like any other day in the Babba house of love.

I do wish you many many more 28th birthdays and will bring your present in person towards the end of the year.

Enjoy Your Day,
Mr.Wags

DrLongbottom

Veteran
:yoinks: 28....no way ...seems like just yesterday you turned 25!! Time is a flying! I'm burning a pile of shire for ya today Maam(sorry couldnt resist sneakin that in)!! HAPPY HAPPY MRSB. Much love and respect DLB :joint:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
HEY! HEY! HEY!

HEY! HEY! HEY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS.BABBA !!!! Does this mean Mr. Babba wears the cheerleading outfit? j/k AAAAHAHHHAHA... Best wishes on yer birthday,I hope ya have loads fun.Take care...BC

Xtrakritical

Aww Happpy Birthday Mrs Babba!

Hope you had a great day! if not you have all weeekend to make up for it...

Enjoy!

Xtra

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awww thanks you guys...we are in San Fran, smokin with Hilly....havin a great time, the weather is wonderful and so is the company...thank you all for the warm wishes, you are all THE best!!! *hugs* to all!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i hope your having a great day ,, and hope your life couldn't get any better!! here's to you on you special day!!

Boink

Happy Birthday Mrs. B! Have fun in the city by the bay. Looks like your going to have a beautiful weekend!

B

G

hey mrs.b....Sounds like its going good.Im glad to hear that.Just popped in to wish you a happy and special birthday,but it looks like im 2 late,as its 1:00 a.m by my count,sorry about that.Anyways have fun.later

guineapig

Veteran
Happy Birthday Mrs. Babba!!! don't forget to have fun on your birthday....

:ying: kind regards from your perpetual pal guineapig :ying:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
HaPPy BiRThAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day and I'll smoke my special ocasion buds in your honor.....

yeah, I'm 28 too :YaRight: :rolleyes:

G

Mrs. Babba!!! Happy Birfumday! :wave:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

See ya in chat................. :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts