What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for regular auto flower seeds

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I have some Afterthought autos in my tent atm! I cannot speak to potency, but all the seeds I planted popped and they look healthy.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Douglas and AP. :dance013: What a journey these last 10+ years, marketing them...over 13 years growing ruderalis hybrids. Fascinating plants! And ever evolving, MMJ and recreational selections. Appreciate your good vibes!

Last edited:

Koondense

Veteran
I see some of Afterthought autos are available via great lake genetics.
Another option is to check for La Buena Hierba autoflowers, lots of regulars available, great guerrilla auto and semi/auto plants.

Cheers

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see some of Afterthought autos are available via great lake genetics.
Another option is to check for La Buena Hierba autoflowers, lots of regulars available, great guerrilla auto and semi/auto plants.

Cheers

Yes, there and several other sites. PM me, budding09, when you hit 50 posts.
LBH, from what I've heard, only does bank transfers if you are in the USA.

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I have some Afterthought autos in my tent atm! I cannot speak to potency, but all the seeds I planted popped and they look healthy.
I'm running Tokarev T-3 for the second time. The first plant ended up in just about every joint, bowl and bongload until it was gone. We mixed it with everything. :) Really good flavor and I was very surprised at the density.

I dusted this one with femmed Tsue pollen. I believe the orange citrus profile will blend well with the T3's fruity/citrus terpenes. :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running Tokarev T-3 for the second time. The first plant ended up in just about every joint, bowl and bongload until it was gone. We mixed it with everything. :) Really good flavor and I was very surprised at the density.

I dusted this one with femmed Tsue pollen. I believe the orange citrus profile will blend well with the T3's fruity/citrus terpenes. :)

Nice!! Yes, we took Tokarev T-3 a step further crossing with a Afghan skunk/ Sour Bubble, amping it up a few notches in yield and potency. Will be released soon.

T-3's have always been a favorite among customers. Yes, definitely dense cola and branches.

Sounds like a great match, Douglas, with the Tsu. Good luck!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aridbud what are the times on flowering

Thanks for asking.

Ours are hybrids so you get both sativa/indica in the ruderalis gene pool. They do well in all environments from sea level to 11,000 ft...outdoor, indoor, green house.

Most are 75-82 days. Have a few that finish 68 days or so...small, yet potent. Others we have....not wanting to say "super autos", but greater yield taking 100+ days.

dickcorn

Nice!! Yes, we took Tokarev T-3 a step further crossing with a Afghan skunk/ Sour Bubble, amping it up a few notches in yield and potency. Will be released soon.

T-3's have always been a favorite among customers. Yes, definitely dense cola and branches.

Sounds like a great match, Douglas, with the Tsu. Good luck!

This still gonna have the same name arid? I’m digging in my seed box and still have a few of your strains you sent me but I never gotta try, a pack of azure rocket and the 1,000’s of seeds I made with your genetics. Should be a good summer at the least lol. I think only plant I got that wasn’t a stellar performer was lapis troll and it wasn’t bad by any means.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This still gonna have the same name arid? I’m digging in my seed box and still have a few of your strains you sent me but I never gotta try, a pack of azure rocket and the 1,000’s of seeds I made with your genetics. Should be a good summer at the least lol. I think only plant I got that wasn’t a stellar performer was lapis troll and it wasn’t bad by any means.

Awesome, dc! We haven't kicked around names yet. Plant em successively this year!!

Agreed, while good, Lapis Troll lacked height and potency compared to others.