What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~NGB Micro Cab 175/150w MH/HPS - Durban Poison, Skunk #1, Fat Skunk, Secret~

:Thinks about it: :Imagines how much better I would sleep: Yeah I think I might just do that with her or acapulco gold next run and fill the screen about 75% across and flip. We'll see tho. I was also considering doing pure haze for the first hydro run, but the flower time is .. ridiculous. But I guess thats the price you pay for a super sativa.

I know this thread has been dead for awhile, but weren't those roots you showed rotten??? What did they smell like?? My res is constantly at 80F and I'm goin soil because mine stink and seem to be rotting!!

Lord Fatwa

dude this story is like the movie Rudy

The soil grow was small, tired and seeing no results. But DurbanPoison didn't give up - just kept on growing, learning and switched over to hydro. Now his supply from this grow might still even be in the fridge, next to the yogurt.

Way to go buddy, DurbanPoison, you're like the Rudy/Abraham Lincoln/Rocky of grows

LOL. I never looked at myself that way, but very funny. Thanks for the uplifiting encouragement. It's been hard to want to be interested in this hobby as of late since I have been in a wonderful class thats trying to convince me its evil lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts