What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ELITE CLONE ONLY BIESEL (please share info and pics)

biesel

Okay so i have been searching on the internet for years trying to find other people with this clone. All the write ups and info seems to me to be extremely wrong. I first was introduced to this strain while in Woodstock NY. I was told it was a sourdiesel x dj blueberry indica pheno circa 98. He also had the catskill grape ape with was a huge yielder of stinky puple buds that had fantastic but to lwaf ratios.
Back to biesel it was a 68 to 75 day flowering time. The smell was overpowing diesel skunk bad breath type smell with a thick syrupy taste. Kinda like when flora licious hasnt been completely flussed.

The smell was much deeper and danker than the diesel more of a rounded funk compared to the fuel crispness of diesel like the citrus smells the diesels give off. While the biesel had a rotten fruit funk with made it even stinkier. And stuck around l9ng after it burning.

Apperence was the typical ecsd shape with the towering fluffy bud. But denser and a nice blue tone on the leaves. Which would sometimes be muntant single leaves coming out of the buds.

If anyone has had this please let me know it still has that bad breath chemdog smell in the ba kround but yeilded more that the ecsd finished a little faster and was tge smelliest strain i uave ever smelt and im originally from ny where RKS and super stinky sttain are common.

Out west the snells of the chems fiesels and og kushs is like wateres down compared to north east its def gotta do something with the weather or humidity. I bet you can ask any one from the nor east and they would say the same.

biesel

If anyone can post pics...i will when i finally get my computer fixed ive had to use my fone and my good pix or on the comp
Just looking for the original breeder for it was to this day my favorite by far and i have race fuel og, ghost cookies, kosher kush, white diesel, 2005 SAGE, lime ak, elvis cookies, hash fruit
If you think you have a verified clone i would love to see it.
It originated in upstate NY where alot of elite clones reside. I was forced to move to a more friendly cannabis state so its hard to find these clones. But i know they are still circulating. The only thc test was a vac sealed bud from bag that tested 26% THC and 2.1% thcv which seems really high. And as it was only one test we did so cant really rely on a single test. Regardless impressive.

When growing out side teprs a more fruity and less fuely kush. But indoors stretch slightly less than ecsd loves heavy food. And will throw nanners if theres significant light leak.

Ps. Grew out s1 and nothing like the original. Out of an 80 plant selection mot one carried the smell. All were extremly frost and fruity not overpowering fruity but nice. No herm tendencies. Much bigger nugs than the mother. Please if anyone has this original clone im willing to make a significant trade thanks

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Super Silver Haze, which is a super spicy and hazey, is hit with pollen from an Original Diesel male to bring out the blueberry like flavor, and then crossed with the potent Great White shark, to bring you the efficacious Biesel. This rare strain has a one of a kind flavor and aroma that is truly for the connoisseur.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Description
Biesel is kicking around at several dispensaries throughout Colorado, and it's definitely worth a look for patients who like a more stoney and sedative Sativa with a complex Diesel bouquet.Biesel is kicking around at several dispensaries throughout Colorado, and it's definitely worth a look for patients who like a more stoney and sedative Sativa with a complex Diesel bouquet.

Lineage
Shark Haze X Sour Diesel

Story
Though this strain is a Sativa, it hits like a ton of bricks and definitely takes after its mother, the head-knocking Original Diesel, an East Coast favorite. *There are a few different phenotypes of this strain available, but the most popular is the #1, which is the most Diesel-dominant and has reportedly tested at 25%+ THC on several occasions.

Aroma
Its acrid aroma carries strong skunky elements and an enticing blend of fuel and Haze spice battling for attention in the background.*Its acrid aroma carries strong skunky elements and an enticing blend of fuel and Haze spice battling for attention in the background.

Qualities
It has quite potent head effects to start, doing the normal Diesel thing and filling the user's head with pressure and a buzzing sensation, and causing the mind to wander off at the slightest distraction. *This excited and cerebral initial effect quickly drops into a much more "blank slate" feeling, where the mind is really just processing information and the user is not doing much interacting — it's suitable for movies and other passive entertainment, but anything active would probably be a little too much. *The body effects are a strong muscle relaxation and the tendency to remain seated due to the general comfort level this med provides. *Strong appetite stimulation and ocular effects signal "Sativa", but the overall tenor of the experience is more along the Indica lines past the initial 30-45 minutes.It has quite potent head effects to start, doing the normal Diesel thing and filling the user's head with pressure and a buzzing sensation, and causing the mind to wander off at the slightest distraction. *This excited and cerebral initial effect quickly drops into a much more "blank slate" feeling, where the mind is really just processing information and the user is not doing much interacting — it's suitable for movies and other passive entertainment, but anything active would probably be a little too much. *The body effects are a strong muscle relaxation and the tendency to remain seated due to the general comfort level this med provides. *Strong appetite stimulation and ocular effects signal "Sativa", but the overall tenor of the experience is more along the Indica lines past the initial 30-45 minutes.

biesel

Thanks yortbogey for the info... I always assumed it was a sour d cross to blueberry because of the color the buds get when they fade. Not a purple but a dark blue color. Even the guy that brought me the evis, the mass sour diesel (called new england dees for the longest) and the bubble k (not bubba kush) the upstate grape ape had told me it was a blueberry cross and based on how it grew i had to agree extremely dark after the flush with a chendog after smell most danky diesel stench. Stinkier than the ecsd and shorter flowering time and nice colors at the end. Super sticky. I have heard of the biesel you are mentioning but this is def a diff. Pheno or cross with same name. Im trying to find my old pics its been so long

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there are at least 2 phenos of biesel that i know of . the one yort is talking about is Beisel #1 .... its the only pheno to be wide spread & hit colorado .
but he had it a little wrong . the SSH was crossed with the GWS to create the B line . the original diesel was crossed to that to create the Biesel pheno's . the B line is still around also . i know of at least 1 dude still growing the B3 . I have a Biesel #1 mom . but the last 2 times i ran it , it was fucked up . not sure if the mom got sick & i was taking sick cuts or what . but i haven't run it for awhile because of that . i do want to run at least 1 plant from it again to see if i need to chuck the mom & replace it or what .
i do know where to get a cut , but i'm pretty sure its the pheno your describing & not the #1 .
i should not really be saying this but .... one of the guys that bred the biesel is a friend of a freind & we bought 50 seeds from him awhile ago ... 5 years maybe . & i still have some of them left , plus some from the B line (SSh x GWS)
so if my mom doesn't produce like she used to , i might have to pop a few to try & find one close to what i had .
the #1 is the one to have ! she is a phenominal strain !!!

biesel

Bi3sel phenos

Bi3sel phenos

Ya im not sure which one i have but its really easy to grow has thinker syems that the ecsd and just reaks like theres no tommorow. I tried making crosses and s1s and even one time revegged a plant and none have that bieselbfunk that we on the east kbow and love. Even in my circle its hard to get no one wants to given it up because its by far tje most requestes sttain. Id tried a biesel elvis cross and the smell was out of this world offensive. U know when your girl hold ot in her shirt and 5min passes and she takes it out. Now for the rest of the day she wreaks the dank ass bud. Love when titties smell like that. I went thru hundreds of s1s of biesel and while the yielded more had alot of silver frfro. not one had the smell or taste or even the color.

biesel

Sorry new phone cant type getting adjusted to new phone ill find pics so you can really make a judgement

biesel

there are at least 2 phenos of biesel that i know of . the one yort is talking about is Beisel #1 .... its the only pheno to be wide spread & hit colorado .
but he had it a little wrong . the SSH was crossed with the GWS to create the B line . the original diesel was crossed to that to create the Biesel pheno's . the B line is still around also . i know of at least 1 dude still growing the B3 . I have a Biesel #1 mom . but the last 2 times i ran it , it was fucked up . not sure if the mom got sick & i was taking sick cuts or what . but i haven't run it for awhile because of that . i do want to run at least 1 plant from it again to see if i need to chuck the mom & replace it or what .
i do know where to get a cut , but i'm pretty sure its the pheno your describing & not the #1 .
i should not really be saying this but .... one of the guys that bred the biesel is a friend of a freind & we bought 50 seeds from him awhile ago ... 5 years maybe . & i still have some of them left , plus some from the B line (SSh x GWS)
so if my mom doesn't produce like she used to , i might have to pop a few to try & find one close to what i had .
the #1 is the one to have ! she is a phenominal strain !!!

Yo dansbuds i reas the NY strain and i cant believe you mentioned hunter... Thats where some amazing strains have come out of.. And yes the biesel i had came from upstate ny. I assume you had the bubble k and the grape ape and champagne im thinkin of another that came from out that way was S.A.G.E. and new england diesel. I cant believe im not the only one to have had these and im so grateful for all those upstate strains. Personally changed my view on what quality weed was. The fucking heights haze was absolutely amazing too and i know it made its way up there
I miss harvest fest and mountain jam. I bet we have met if you had ever went. To those of the Elvis and not the bs west coast one i mean the real Elvis just as stinky as ecsd or biesel
:dance013::woohoo: im not the only one who knows what there talking about

biesel

I have maybe 200 biesel s1s and have grown out large amounts never had the same stank. Some had more resin and more of a chem kinda smell. But none had the funk

biesel

I recently got a cutting back and was told its just not the same as it used to be. Im just gonna do some elvis biesel diesel race fuel gene shuffle and pop so s1s of the biesel and see what i can come up with. Lol maybe and do an open pollination with my og race fuel male.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo dansbuds i reas the NY strain and i cant believe you mentioned hunter... Thats where some amazing strains have come out of.. And yes the biesel i had came from upstate ny. I assume you had the bubble k and the grape ape and champagne im thinkin of another that came from out that way was S.A.G.E. and new england diesel. I cant believe im not the only one to have had these and im so grateful for all those upstate strains. Personally changed my view on what quality weed was. The fucking heights haze was absolutely amazing too and i know it made its way up there
I miss harvest fest and mountain jam. I bet we have met if you had ever went. To those of the Elvis and not the bs west coast one i mean the real Elvis just as stinky as ecsd or biesel
:dance013::woohoo: im not the only one who knows what there talking about

never been to the mountian jam , but have friends who have .
my buddy grew out the sage before he got busted & we've both had the grape ape , never heard of bubble k or champagne ...... but diesels here very rarely go by name , or never used to as much as they do now . but i've seen at least 5 different diesel strains floating around the area back then . the first strain i ever grew was a local diesel ...... Damn i wish i never lost that one !!! haven't had anything sense that even comes close !!! & i even have chaco's ECSD cut ..... but it lacks in comparison lol

been some nice hazes here , but don't remember that name ..... ut like i said , names weren't as important back then .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently got a cutting back and was told its just not the same as it used to be. Im just gonna do some elvis biesel diesel race fuel gene shuffle and pop so s1s of the biesel and see what i can come up with. Lol maybe and do an open pollination with my og race fuel male.

sounds good !!! let me know what you find ! & if & when i pop the last of these biesel seeds , i'll let ya know what i find :tiphat:

I found a seed in an oz of biesel when I lived in vt. I grew it out and it was a stunning plant. I don't know which biesel we were getting but it was always top notch. Before the biesel was around, there was shazey D. I was told it was a Haze, GWS, Diesel mix. To this day it was the best bud I've ever seen. You're right about the blueish hue to the flowers. The trichomes were gigantic and the mushroom shape was very distinct without magnification. Ah, what I would do to get re-united with her again...

biesel

Hey so went to my og clone guy and he got knocked mine in co came out 1/3 the quality biesel will always be a top contender. The only ones i know with the orig. Ecsd and biesel, champagne and GOod old delightful (SEEING G.O.D.) Won't spread the love because he doesn't want these out west till he can get out here. So we can only wait. The only prob is when growing indoors banners poo out day 60 and need to go 71. Any s1 seeds I got were 100% female but nothing like original biesel. And a side note I've tried making female seeds. While no herm traits showed up not one of 120 plants ever showed any traits from it's mom

Lavine

Biesel floated around this area for a bit and was kept in a tight circle.. 10-12 yrs ago.. guy (J) to have it and shared with a few that lost it, took it to Co..