What's new

Alien4

MtnLivin

Does anyone have experience with Alien4? I was gifted some F2's that I'm going to pop soon. I remember it was a very sought after strain but I don't remember much other than that.

Thanks!

MtnLivin

Resurrecting this one....

I have 6 phenols of Alien 4 now at 70 days from seed in veg. They are being flipped in a few days. The structure of these plants in very impressive and the type of. Ranching I prefer in my selections. Smell isn't too strong yet, but it's coming off as a sweet chemmy smell so far. I'll get some photos up later!

JAWS

humm never heard of this one, do you have any pic's brother??.

did ya do some work with her yet ??.

interesting indeed :biggrin:

MtnLivin

humm never heard of this one, do you have any pic's brother??.

did ya do some work with her yet ??.

interesting indeed :biggrin:

JAWS! What's up brother?!? I've been wondering where you've been lol. I was just in touch with you through another person about those Pinkdawg #1 beans...

JAWS

ahh most excellent brother you got your info correct??.

if not ask me here again and i'll let ya have it!!!.

so about this ALIEN 4 is it showing it's self to be interesting to you over there?.

got any pic?.

very happy to be able to talk with you again :biggrin::biggrin:

JAWS

HAHAHA check this out..

GARLIC BERRIES
GARLIC BUD
GARLIC KNOTS
GARLIC KNOTS {BX1} OUTCROSS ALIEN 4
GARLIC KNOTS {F2}
GARLIC KNOTS {F2/ SATIVA DOM}
GARLICBREATH

#4 is the one i'm talking about, ahh seems i have some ALIEN 4 as well.. mines in a hybrid already but it's in house so YAA....

peace :biggrin:

DunHav`nFun

Been missin yas big guy.....Hope all`s been well witchas....got some things in my freezer I owe from several yrs back....

Hit me when pm`s are open....Glad to see you back around.....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

JAWS

trying to find out how many post i need before i can PM or even post on the visitor message page.

ahh hum maybe you were talking to MT ?...

peace :biggrin::biggrin:

DunHav`nFun

trying to find out how many post i need before i can PM or even post on the visitor message page.

Naaaaaw....was hollerin at you Jaws.....Been awhile....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

JAWS

thought so but was not sure!!..

as soon as i can PM we can talk for-sure, and yes sir brother it has been quite awhile..i guess i may need to be here a week before i can PM any one.

respect :biggrin:

MtnLivin

Hay brother JAWS...

I had a 6 packs of beans I got from you that were labeled IBG F2's... I know IBG is Indiana Bubblegum, but how are there F2's of it? They are 73 days from seed right now in veg and they are BEASTS

JAWS

not sure on your Question i'm guessing you think it be a clone only or something??.

INDIANA BUBBLEGUM
INDIANA BUBBLEGUM {F2}
INDIANA BUBBLEGUM * STRAWBERRY DIESEL

i have not made any gum strains as of yet that i recall, the gums i gave out were some of these..i think a long time ago i did run something gummy but i just remember what it was..and i have nothing listed up in my masters to say i ever did any work with the gum of any kind..they are as i got them back then.

peace:biggrin:

MtnLivin

not sure on your Question i'm guessing you think it be a clone only or something??.

INDIANA BUBBLEGUM
INDIANA BUBBLEGUM {F2}
INDIANA BUBBLEGUM * STRAWBERRY DIESEL

i have not made any gum strains as of yet that i recall, the gums i gave out were some of these..i think a long time ago i did run something gummy but i just remember what it was..and i have nothing listed up in my masters to say i ever did any work with the gum of any kind..they are as i got them back then.

peace:biggrin:

I have the Indiana Bubblegum F2's and the Strawberry Diesel x IBG.

But as far as I know the IBG has always been a clone only so that's where the confusion in the F2's come from.

JAWS

can't say 100% on this issue brother i marked them in my masters as they came in, that's what the package says..

i'm not in contact with the person who i got them from, if i run across them i will see what's up though.

DJXX

Veteran

Message Skip and he will turn on your pms..DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts