What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue orca

Nes

blue orca thaixafgahni

picture.php
picture.php

some keif from the trim trays
picture.php

hashy yet floral taste, indica dominant.
good medicine

Brelva

Wow very nice! Been eyeing both the Zazen and Cascadian Frost.

How does the Blue Orca smoke there buddy?

Nes

Wow very nice! Been eyeing both the Zazen and Cascadian Frost.

How does the Blue Orca smoke there buddy?

Thanks dude!

It is fanstastic smoke. It's stoney! Hashy, sedative, cerebral.

One of the local dispensary owners told me its on their top 3 favorite things to smoke.

symbiote420

Veteran
I read in a thread not too long ago at the farm where some were saying this Blue Orca strain has something to do with the coming of Bubba Kush. The live plant pics that were posted looked very Bubba-esque ...and now that I'm looking at your dried nugshots NES again I'm seeing the similarities! Might be some truth to that story huh? You notice any Bubba traits during the grow? Do you have any pics of the plants during veg/bloom? I'd love to see them!

Jack_Baybeh

Anyone know when more BlueOrca Haze will be available? I'd like to pick that one up but seems like it is perpetually out of stock. TIA for any info. :tiphat:

Coughie

Blue Orca Haze is some good stuff,
He should have some more beans - yeah, give him an email and he'll probably surprise you

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am getting a pack of the Blue Orca Haze. Swami said it is his daily smoke and that sold me. Called it 3rd eye smoke.

Coughie

He's not lying
I smoke it almost daily myself

You wont be disappointed in the BOH
It's probably his best offering

OldCoolSativa

I popped eight of Swami Seeds' Blue Orca Haze today, so let's see what happens. I was also strongly tempted to run some of his Nl5Hz F5 and his Guerra x Mazar-i-Sharif (a freebie), but opted instead to also run a few F2s from my last grow (Angel's Breathe). I'll post some updates on the BOH here as the grow progresses.

Coughie

Mazar x Guerrero is nice, I've smoked the mother cut used to make the next generation and am currently growing out a pack of them little ones.

Good luck with the BOH, I'm sure you'll find something nice as it's his best line

OldCoolSativa

Mazar x Guerrero is nice, I've smoked the mother cut used to make the next generation and am currently growing out a pack of them little ones.

Thanks for the correction, it is Mazar x Guerro, not the other way around (I can't edit my earlier post). I'd like to tease some sativas out of the F2s.

OldCoolSativa

After 5 days I got a 100% germination rate (8/8) from Swami's Blue Orca Haze. Plus I still have 9 left in the pack. Nice! Looking forward to this grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts