What's new

Most Grevious Condolences to the Gra3tfuls....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....We have just heard the news that your dearly beloved Mother has passed away and wish to offer you some consolation at this time......

....Luckily I have not lost a parent yet and I can imagine that it would be totally devastating........I could see that you were suffering when you visited us recently and maybe you can now find some solace in the fact that your Mom is no longer in pain and you were there for her at the end.....

Let us know if there is any way that we can help you thru this....

....Keep your chins up.....

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
So sorry to hear this news, your buddies are thinking of you at this difficult time.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My condolences to the Gr3atfuls for their loss. Mothers are the glue that holds us all together, and when they are gone we fall apart. But they taught us to pick ourselves up, and so we are reminded of a mother's strength and I wish it for you two. My prayers are with you.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Losing a parent is a heartwrenching experience, one we all face, or will face, at some
point in our lives. Hoping you find comfort knowing she is in a better place now,
free of pain and suffering. She will live on in your hearts and through your memories.

If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

dg

bluebublelove

I almost lost my father to liver failure this time last year and early today was reflecting on the fear I had and void of things that may have never been. when it was said and done I later asked my dad, "If you had died what would you have liked me to done?" and he told me, I'll never forget, from a guy (and closet pothead) who never was into the way I lived my life, said "Live like you do."

I am truly sad to see such great people as yourselves who have really showed and shard alot with all of us going through a grievance such as a death. I'm sure you know it, but, your friends will always be right there for you.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
That's sad to hear Mr and Mrs Gratefulhead, my deepest condolencies. :badday:

rgds, kov

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Losing a parent is the saddest of times when happiness was created by them..........our own self happiness was always theirs......we just borrowed it.......it's a numbing experience, almost out of body........Love you guys!

G

I stand by you in your moment of sorrow, Ms. G.

Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas; they live in one another still.
William Penn

G

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope each day will be easier for you than yesterday was.
MOD

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
:frown: Not much that I can say that hasnt been already said, Im so sorry to hear this my friends, this wheel of life takes sudden turns, one day we feel all the love and togetherness and the other day everything is just the opposite...but love never disappears...stay strong my friends, much love... J

G

thank you gypsy.... and all of you... it was indeed a hard decision to leave and go to amsterdam with my mother literally on her death bed... but she wanted it this way... She and I have always shared a love for cannabis ever since I was a young teen and she was always cool about it... Before she slipped off into a coma we had just shared a sourD joint (she called it that smooth stuff):biglaugh: ... she waited for me to come home before she went and I am at peace that she is better off and not suffering any more... It's been a long hard road and now we are at the end...
Thank You much My Friends... :ying:

The most precious commodity we have is TIME!

G

sorry to hear your bad news
as you know I recently lost my mother as well, so I feel for your loss
my heart goes out to you at this time

OP

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
My heartfelt condolences Greatfuls, may your mother live on in your fondest memories.

Latest posts

Latest posts