What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Τrainwreck x Βanana, Αpedawg x Αliendog, White x Bubba, LuciferOgF4 etc

Τrainwreck x Βanana, Αpedawg x Αliendog, White x Bubba, LuciferOgF4 etc

just a few plant grown from seed from a few vendors...

first up is TrainwreckXBanana and Trainwreck s1 from Puma
3 trainwrecks s1 out 3 planted came up and 3 of 10 planted trainwreckXbanana is up... just waiting on the others...

next up is a whitebubbakush from OGRascal... had these beans for a few years now...

apedawgXaliendog... the apedawg is grapeapeXchem08 from Dr.Candyman and the aliendog came from Obs... I just put pollen on a apedawg female...

next up is luciferOgf4... karma did the f1 Melty did the f2s and I just took them to F4... I was digging the f2s thats why I made the move to the f4...

here is a mangodieselhazeXaliendog... mangohaze was from the fuckem fam and sourdiesel was from rez... a member here put sour pollen on the mangohaze... I popped seeds and found a plant and put aliendog pollen on it...

all grown in coco but started off in seed starter... nutes will be GH

more to come soon... :tiphat:

P

puma

those slippery rails should be nice, hum they got a decent cure on them you should be getting better germ rates then that with those.

thank you:ying:

those slippery rails should be nice, hum they got a decent cure on them you should be getting better germ rates then that with those.

thank you:ying:

sup bro... I had one more poke out the dirt... dont know why the slippery rails aka trainwreckXbanana is taking their time... if the rest dont pop up i will just make some f2s of them to really search thru them... :)

Have any pictures of the whitebubba finished out? Sounds interesting!

thanks for stopping by... I didnt really take pics of this hybrid... but the beans came from OGRaskal years ago... I just have a half-assed pic of a plant of this hybrid... I took a minute ago....

:)

LuciferOgf4 is showing her freaky-ness in the F4... didn't see it in the f2 or f3... she is growing 2 sets on leaves on top of each other... 1 is 3 fingered and the other is 7...

here's the whiteXbubba...

got these when Raskal was lil OgRaskal... before he blew up...

this is a SourDawg from JJNYC and a Chemsour from Rez seeds that was mix together... on a stem-rub she was always more smelly than her bros and her smelly-ness stayed with her through harvest... so I revegged her and put some silver on her to see whats she is throwing out... incase you see balls...

sourdawgXchemsour

Urkle cut hit with sourdiesel pollen from a member here...

they are staying short like urkle if you dont give her much veg...

here's some HerijuanaXHerijuana from hoosierdaddy... he said they are woodhorse stock... these are offspring from pollen I let fly after growing out hoosiers selection...

HeriXHeri babies awaiting to become stars...

:tumbleweed: :biggrin:

S

Smoke Buddy

Looking Good bro. I had a decent female when I popped a few of the Urkle x SD... Only had 1 girl.. i think there's a pic in my gallery. Looking forward to see your resolts mang.
:rasta: