What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's my first time... be gentle ;)

tube dude

The brown hairs may be coming from the t-12's. When I first started growing I used t=12's and found that they can cause hot spots in the grow area. If I were you I would not spray them from here on out for fear of mold. Never smoke molded bud.

Both plants look great. Awesome first grow.

The T12s are vertical, between the two plants, and nowhere near where the pistils were changing color. I think it was from the foliar spray I used last week. I am *really* not worried about mold. It is super dry here :)

Thanks, tube dude :) I hope I can keep them alive! LOL!

G

gloryoskie

Subbed. Handsome plants. Nice.

latetothegame, legend in the making.

Just a quick update on the hermie CD4 -- I inspected both girls for literally a half an hour this evening, and found no more boy parts. I am hoping it was an isolated incident, but I will be checking every day :)

Thank you, all... :thank you: ...especially the new folks joining in! I am humbled you want to check out my low-low-budget grow. Or... maybe you just want to laugh at me. :D Either way, welcome!

K

kiwi_growa

Good on you for taking the time to inspect them thoroughly, better safe than sorry. And those pollen sacks are easy to miss when they're young and just popping out.

Any chance on a photo update of the lot again? Must almost be @ week 5 yeah?:chin:

Any chance on a photo update of the lot again? Must almost be @ week 5 yeah?:chin:

I just posted a buttload on Monday... which was week 4. I think they started a page ago? I am a few days behind you, KG :D

I will be posting 4.5 week photos Thursday, then the 5 weekers will go up Monday.

Heh... if I am able to get these ladies all the way to harvest on this sparse of a setup, and any companies want to test their stuff on the absolute lowest of low budget, ghetto setups, I am game in the future. Bahahaha!

So I took a few pictures today, but really they haven't changed much since Monday, so I may just wait until this coming Monday and post five week photos instead...

G

gloryoskie

Make sure you have some mason jars to put up
your product after cutting and drying.

Looking good!

hi there, sis :tiphat:

anything new in your closet?

stay relaxed :smoke:

Hello, my leporine friend :D

Nah, not really. Just waiting. To me, they don't look like they have done much since last week. Haven't found any new nanners on hermie girl, so that is good (and I inspect her for a good half an hour each day... I am anal like that).

I will be taking their 5 week pics on Monday :)

I am hoping to have a friend of mine come by sometime soon and take some photos with his awesome camera with a macro lens.

Hope you're well!

Latest posts

Latest posts