What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"A tale of 2 beans"

joe guy

Hello all,
Well there's a few more than 2 beans 8/9 total but only Gona run two.. So here they are fresh out of the fridge warming up waiting for there clone ex clone and seedling formula soak.. Here's to some awsome sativa (hopefully) here we go image.jpg

joe guy

image.jpg
It's offical they are floating in the clonex clone and seedling
Solution check back in tommrow and report if they are sunk

joe guy

Well in less than 6 or 7 hours all beans were under water good sign as I understand it.. So to the coffee filters they will go till tails are popin

joe guy

Well tale of two beans is dead it's now Gona be the 4 beans
Lol temps dropped crazy style so tonite ill hook up the seedling mat

And hope for the best just glad I didn't try all at once
Wish me luck I suck with seeds. Way better with cuts

joe guy

image.jpg
Here they are at 3 days old( the four up front)..
Looks like I need a new floro for them it's gettin to be on the one year old side guess its lost its luster lol.. But none the less let the "TALE OF 4 BEANS" has begun.. Seems like it took forever to pop but good things come to those who wait..

joe guy

So they were topped today before lights out lights on today they will go in their new homes cuts takin with in the week I'd imagine and then flipped to see what magical story these beans have to tell.. So the show is on.. Ill try n keep weekly updates of the progress...if I forget bust my balls and ill get to clickin
Thanks for showin up grab a chair the beers n fridge and wiskeys on the bar...
Sorry guys but its a BYOS (bring your own soda) lol
Pix as soon the timer flips over..

joe guy

Ok sorry for the delay gents and ladies if any are watchin,
Had to be full time care taker for both my kids yesterday wife is under the weather but the new homes are prepped and ready for the new arrivals and the phone is fully charged
He'll I even the badges for them ready labeld and awaiting their assigned plant

joe guy

image.jpg
Well as you can see mexi 3 is up front and number one and 2 are sitting pretty in their new homes as soon as I can grab some cuts they will go into flower somewhere in the shed most likely in the corner untill
I find out whether or not they will stay in the stables for future runs ..
Off to a decient start

joe guy

image.jpg
Well tonite at 6:38pm will be day 1 of flower with señorita #2 señorita #3 and last señorita #1.
Number two is the most vigourus that's for sure number 1 is by far the shorter of the 3 and Number 3 is rite in the middle.. Number 4 is still in veg but still only looks a week old so I'm sure I won't run her..
Thanks for stopping by now they are in flower ill keep ya posted on their progress.. I may update my newest crosses in here as well
I'm callin them cherry widow and bubba blues.. Names pretty much tell all.. Cherry pie x white widow and bubba kush x blue berry.. Lol no fancy names here lol but their off on their journey starting today..:woohoo:

joe guy

The 3 upfront are a mexi bagseed I got from my brother and the two in the back are purple bubba kush x blue berry ( Cali con. Never released ) ill go into that again later lol..
And a cherry pie x white widow both I made up with my stock..
Anyway good to see ya bugman grab a seat it's gonna be awhile lol,
In the mean time ill start another thread of what I have going now I took a gamble and running a bunch of crosses I made last round of beans well 4 if that's a bunch lol it's more than a few but any way ill pm u when I fire it up

Last edited: