What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"connousseur genetics"strawberry dogshit test grow!

H

HERBALIZZOR

Hi there guyz n gals:greenstars:
the HERBALIZZOR is back in town lol
just back from my lovely holiday at one of the queens most glamorous hotels lol!
some of u guyz may know me from a few of the other good forums where im mainly known as herbie
Heard a few good things about this site and its users so decided why not join here too.
As u may know first and foremost im a meds grower making meds for me and a few mates who all bennafit from
marrajuanas great healing power.
Secondly im a test grower and dedicate a small portion ov my grow room for some of the private breeders that use -------- seeds to help promote there up and coming seed stock that will hopefully be sold through the ------- web site!
A mate of a mate works for -------- and he provides me the test beans that are sent to there shop(lucky me lol) so thats my little side hobby! lol
so before my little holiday i was passed some beans named strawberry dogshit fems to testrun i nearly fell off my f--king chair laughing!
anyway as i had no main grow running at the mo i decided to do a full grow of these beans so i germed and grew them picked the best 4 of 6 i then took 20 cuttz They were propagated and potted up in 1 Ltr pots. they, have had 4 days veg and heres
where the journal will start! hope you enjoy wish me luck lol

SETUP
room/secret jardin grow tent 2x4m x 2x4m
6 blockbuster shades air cooled,
6,600w digital maxibright fan assisted balasts and bulbs
grow systems,autopots
air movement, an 8 and 2 6inch rvk fans and rhino carben filter
ph and e.c-bluelab
variouse other bitz and batz
medium-60-40 coco/pebbles

STRAIN-STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT/INFO-NONE

LETZ GROW..............KEEP IT REAL.........

H

HERBALIZZOR

:dance013:HERES THE STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT MOTHERS I TOOK CUTTZ FROM
attachment.php

THESE ARE THE CUTTZ I TOOK
attachment.php

THESE WERE POTTED UP AND HAVE BIN ROOTING
UNDER 250wCFL FOR 6 DAYS BEFORE GOIN UNDER THE HID

attachment.php

THIS WAS THE DAY AFTER GETTING THERE FIRST FEED
THEY WERE GIVEN H+G COCO A+B ROOTS EXCEL AND
A LITTLE AUSIE TONIC!

attachment.php

NEXT UPDATE SOON.....PEACE.....

H

HERBALIZZOR

UPDATE

UPDATE

HI GUYZ N GALS IN A FEW DAYS THEY WILL BE REPOTED INTO THESE 15LTR AUTOPOTS AND WILL BE VEGED FOR 4 WEEKS UNDER 1200W OF M/H HID,s....PEACE
attachment.php

I WILL UPDATE EVERY 4-5 DAYS OR HAS IT HAPPENS!
UNTIL THEN PEACE........
:)

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I'm tagged on this one, sounds interesting.
I saw that you had some LED grows as well, can you tell us something about them ?
Also, I can't see any pics, maybe because of your settings.
Welcome back and good luck with your grow !
Peace, HJ.

H

HERBALIZZOR

can anyone see this pic! and can you see the previous ones:dance013:
picture.php

H

HERBALIZZOR

hi i messed up with the images didnt upload onto album first and they are way over allowed file size! as i dont have the privy to contact staff/modd can someone do this for me and ask them to delete everything except my intro thankyou all!

H

HERBALIZZOR

and for the record the images are now in my photo album and ill putt this journal back on track! thanx all

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
I can see the last pic and it looks great !
Any smells yet ?
This is gonna be interesting...
Keep up the good work !
Peace, HJ.