What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
about to here in 2or3dayz....taste em that is....most stardawg's transfer taste to smell....one of the few plant's you can dry then smoke immediately...i wouldn't recomend but it is what it is.....
thanks for peeping fella's.....got some new flavor's goin' in shortly......gotta upload shot's of my IXII keeper...much love.....

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Looking good Money!!! :tiphat:

Garden is great all around, but really like the looks of the Legend OG & Chemdawg3StardawgIXI. Hope they taste as good as they look!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
picture.php

DANKNESS!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
isit vain to bump your own shit?

isit vain to bump your own shit?

fuckit......some shot's
ECPC aka eezypeeezy....:dance013:...
picture.php

picture.php

B.A.D.
picture.php

White91 my pheno...kinda smells like dank birthday cake frosting.....
picture.php

picture.php

PNW Dogshit...
picture.php

Burkle almost dry in the shot......their lung worthy atm;).....
picture.php

here she is b4 chop..almost perfect.....
picture.php

picture.php

might get some shit for this no pun intended.....chem3stardawg aka "Dawg Shit" not to be confused with the PNW DOG Shit..sorry gotta have that name for this one..soo fitting...looks like sk1 right?but there aint much to no sweet in here.....maby just enough to make it real interesting......
picture.php

Stardawg IX2 my pheno....love that phunk!:dance013:....
picture.php

enjoy.......

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top notch selection of genetics, so many exciting crosses there.......the Burkle stands out to me, looks beautiful (although to be fair everything you put up does).
Thanks for sharing, peace.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
proper. flowering out some stardawg ix2 now. loving the thought of the chem3stardawg. i love stink!

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
was gonna tell you but i figure i put flame under arsh!all show extreme chemmage.....much more so than the orig and the d combined.....im actually shocked......that i made these......but to keep it real the stardawg's aint no slouch either...my favorite chem of all...reason i worked her....here's another selection.....my favorite of all c3star's.....the smell is straight LOUD!...foul skunk pine......im in love....not to fam yet......but deff fam/world ready.......once again pic's just dont do her justice....
picture.php

she's one of the most dankest strain's ive ever worked with...and ive worked a few......

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
put me d money. the chem3stardawgs are next to drop. cant wait to smell this funk!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I just gotta say, I fucking love the title of the thread and the whole Money Mike Situation.

Peace and Good Buds To all and TO all a Very High night.

P

Paco

oohhhh snap. those c3stars got my my short tighter. kill it money. kill it.

Latest posts

Latest posts