What's new

Sour Diesel Clone & ECSDv3,A Side-By-Side Comparison....

G

. . . .

Sour Diesel Clone,and Sour Diesel,V3,respectively.
Absolutely almost identical,except the Sour Diesel Clone smells a bit more pungent....and both rip you out of your socks.

For your viewing pleasure....

15compare_7_.JPG

15compare_6_.JPG

15compare_5_.JPG

15compare_4_.JPG

15compare_3_.JPG

15compare_2_.JPG

15compare_1_.JPG

15compare.JPG

Tropical Treats

Amazing Similaritys Rez, but if you look closely, you can definetly tell that the sour diesel clone looks more dank than the V3's. I am thinking your IBL should be a very close replication of the Clone mother. Nice Job Rez, can't wait to see what you cough out in the future.

Peace

TT

pilsbury

I'm trying to figure out what diesel to get,they all look great! Rez....U do outstanding work my friend,those nugz look amazing.

G

Tropical Treats said:
Amazing Similaritys Rez, but if you look closely, you can definetly tell that the sour diesel clone looks more dank than the V3's. I am thinking your IBL should be a very close replication of the Clone mother. Nice Job Rez, can't wait to see what you cough out in the future.

Peace

TT

This V3 pictured was cut a wee bit early,in my opinion.
(I didn't do the harvesting-doh!)
If left another five days,imo,it'd have been perfect.
Overall,I'm very pleased with these results.

Tropical Treats

Those V3's looked awesome anyhow. Proves to show that a little patients goes a long way. I have your V3's and woulda have 2 packs of your IBL's if my payment reached Gypsy. Its been over two months now and I highly doubt that it will ever arrive. I am not complaining or anything for this is the only order that did'nt make it to gypsy. I will however have to resave up to get those IBL's. I sure hope that you keep making those IBLs, cause I would hate it if I did miss out on the chance of getting them.
Keep up the good work and thank you for providing us these awesome genetics. Hope to see some purple strains coming from you.
TT

O

OHenry

Nice buds. I've got my V3's coming along nicely. None of the stretch and all of the punch. :joint:

WOW that was worth the scrutiny I just gave those pics. They are stunning, good camera work to whoever snapped them.
V3 looks great what patience!! Rez should be challenging everyone to make their V3's ooze more than that clone pics since you can tell how close the resemblance is, again bravo!!

not showing off just clarifying, everything but deciding when to chop? What a shame OG went down right before these reports are being made.

G

Another ECSD v3

Another ECSD v3

For Comparision
Here's the best from my pack of V3's and "hot tub cup" winner 2005!!
No press or glory just smiles on the judges faces... plant number 3 "Lawnchair Larrys"... no ceiling high... really made an impression on a hard core bunch of judges.... Congrats Rez and crew.

Stay safe
BM
ps the SD IBL's are doing GREAT 3 females so far

exactly!! nice trich coverage I'm just shocked at the comparison to *the* clone, not claiming cured bud I saw was SD clone but what you are showing looks Amazing, thanks for the work rez, community was salivating for it, for sure

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Lovely pics Rez :joint:

My Strawberry Diesels are coming along nicely. I think I'll grow them out first before starting the V3 or IBL, plenty of SD in our fridge now to play with :D

Latest posts

Latest posts