What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~*Natural's Medical 9 plant Grow*~ (BubbleDust, Sour Cream, P. OGK, VFT, OGK)

Natural

The pure kush was bombdiggity! Seriously smelled just like orange chicken, citrus taste, head and body high, but leans more towards a head high. The only thing I don't like about that pure kush was that the high doesn't last that long.

laughingmoon

The pure kush was bombdiggity! Seriously smelled just like orange chicken, citrus taste, head and body high, but leans more towards a head high. The only thing I don't like about that pure kush was that the high doesn't last that long.

Hmm that sounds like something I'd rather enjoy! Sometimes I don't want to be stony all day long. Time to investigate more...

Natural

Update........ Day 14 flowering! Everything looking good.

Got my ozone generator in the mail 2 days ago... no more smell in my room/cabinet/house now :dance013:
Sorry about the shitty pics, I had to use my iPhone instead of the camera again today... sorry guys and gals!

Well, I'll get straight to it... here's the pics!:

BubbleDust 1:
BD1.jpg

BubbleDust 2:
BD2.jpg

BubbleDust 3 (The one in the half gallon container):
BD3.jpg

OG Kush 1
OGK11.jpg

OG Kush 2
OGK2.jpg

POGK 1
POGK1.jpg

POGK 2
POGK2.jpg

Sour Cream
sourcream.jpg

Venus Fly Trap
VFT.jpg

Some pics of the flowers...
flower21.jpg

flower11.jpg

flower.jpg

And... A shot of them in the cabinet...:
in_cab.jpg

Well thanks for stopping by, hope everyone enjoys my grow!
Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, karma, whatever you want! Again, thanks guys!
- Natural :joint:

Natural

Thanks.
I'm just going to flower them all the way through in the 2 gallon containers they are already in. I transplanted them right before flowering.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice and healthy looking plants there mate, I'll be hanging around to see how they all turn out for ya. Love the good looking kush crosses mmmmmmmm.

Peace an Respects :) :)

cjensen11

Looking great! Im actually going to get an OG Kush cut soon, and also waiting on a friend who says that he can get me Pure Kush and ChemDawg. That Bubbledust seems interesting. cant wait to see these plants with giant buds on em! Everyone feel free to view and comment my grow, greatly appreciated ;) Keep kicking ass!

Natural

Thanks for all the compliments guys!
Yeah I can't wait to see how the bubbledust turns out under the 400 watt opposed to the 150 watt I had been growing under for a few years.

The bubbledust only turns purple in cold climates, so we'll see if it turns purple since my temps never drop below 72F now during the summer.

Btw I just have to say, I'm really impressed how the ozone generator works. I didn't think it would work as good as a carbon scrubber, but my room went from reeking like pot to no smell at all and I only have the dial turned up halfway!

Well, peace out guys. I'm on my way out of town today to see my family. Using my iPhone right now.

- natty •PeacE•

P

puma

man i tell ya that CREAM looks a HELL of a lot like purple urkle, pic #8....do you know what the background is on that strain by any chance??...

they all look like there rooling along.

POST 25 PIC #8

Natural

Sorry I don't have much time to update. My grow is going ok. Plants went without water or nutrients for 5 days while I was stuck in jail.

A friend and I were pulling out of one of the local dispensaries (friend was driving) and the cop flashes us down and says "you didn't use your turn signal when coming out of that filthy establishment."
Then he says "may I search your car?" and before I could say a word, my buddy was so scared he just immediately said yes.

The cop handcuffed us and put us on the curb while he searched. My friends "perfect" plan was along the lines of "there's nothing illegal in the car, I have everything on me and they can't search me without probable cause".

We were sitting next to a storm drain and I tried to pull the pot out of my pocket to throw it down there but couldn't reach my front pocket since I was handcuffed.

I showed the cop my medical card and everything but of course he still took it. I only had 100 bucks to spend on pot until my next paycheck in 2 weeks. I only have a little hash and about 2 grams of some super silver haze left to last me 2 weeks...

Luckily I went to court, got it straightened out, couldn't get my pot back though...
I'll tell you what, they have some weed in jail that is just as good as the dispensaries in there. I traded a pack of cigs for a pretty good bag of weed. Maybe 2 1/2 grams. It got me through...

Anyways, my plants kinda shriveled up, but they're coming back around. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. I was going to call my mom from jail to water and feed my plants but I know those phones are monitered and I didn't want to get into deeper shit...