What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{Amaranthine Amalgamation}

DKBuddy

i totally agree with the above poster :D

cant get in advanced mode for some reason just showin white bg.. hmmm

R

Re51n8

Hello Southpaw and DKBuddy! Thanks for peeking in!

@Southpaw; i really enjoyed your thread and selection... i love running less popular strains too. Your specimen's were off the hook! :)

@DK; advanced mode?

The King's kush is soo dense that i had to trim off a lot of her fan leaves so the clone-able branches could get some light! dense^3. lol, which explains why she looks so funny rite now. i will place one of her clones in flower for us to check her out! :)

DKBuddy

Hello Southpaw and DKBuddy! Thanks for peeking in!

@Southpaw; i really enjoyed your thread and selection... i love running less popular strains too. Your specimen's were off the hook! :)

@DK; advanced mode?

The King's kush is soo dense that i had to trim off a lot of her fan leaves so the clone-able branches could get some light! dense^3. lol, which explains why she looks so funny rite now. i will place one of her clones in flower for us to check her out! :)

Just wanted to switch in advanced reply mode to get the smiley list, hehe :D

u could maybe just have bend the leaves to a bamboo stick or something .... works for me atleast :)

curious to see how this turns out :canabis:

R

Re51n8

uP

uP

Trainwreck ~ Day 26 in flower, still growing upwards, but slowly filling in at the same time. Gave them quarter strength technaflora bloom boost nutes yesterday. I've had to move the HPS up for the third time so far. Not the best of pictures, but gives ya an idea how they're coming along. Smelling like lemony fuel funkiness...

Kings Kush ~ One clone was placed into the flowering tent two days ago...

Power Skunk ~ I still haven't gotten around to transplanting them into bigger containers, but they are looking alright... they finally stopped growing upwards :coffee:

Solo ~ ...ended up being a male too, so Tracy and Solo have both been decapitated and buried, lol.

sooo, to recap:

* 9 plants in Flower tent; 6 GHS Trainwreck, 2 G13 Labs Power Skunk, and 1 GHS Kings Kush. No more to be added in until spots open up! :yummy:

* 6 mother's in Vegetative room; GHS Trainwreck, GHS Kings Kush, Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, Reserva Privada Purple Wreck (still don't know if it's a female or male), Dinafem Moby Dick, G13 Labs Power Skunk.

till next time! Peace! :)

R

Re51n8

sloths

sloths

Trainwreck ~ very slow growth for being in flower almost 4 weeks. it's been really cold outside lately, getting as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit. although, in the tent it averages 70 degrees during lights on. maybe the cold during lights off is causing them to mature lethargically? unfortunately found a couple nanners on one of the trainwreck clones... so sad. pinched the bananas off, but not happy that my mother plant is a hermaphrodite.

Power Skunk
~ finally transplanted them into bigger pots.

Kings Kush
~ kinda fuzzy pic, but the clone is doing well. hiding beneath the towering trainwrecks, trying to gain some light!

Vegetative Room
~ full-house!!!

:smokeit:

R

Re51n8

foggy day

foggy day

Power Skunk

Moby Dick

Trainwreck
~ mom + 4 clones

Kings Kush ~ mom + 4 clones

Kandy Kush ~ mom + 2 clones

Purple Wreck

Vegetative Room ~ All above + over a dozen Moby Dick / Kandy Kush clones waiting to catch...

till next time! :)

R

Re51n8

flower day 34

flower day 34

Power Skunk ~ super slender sativa!!! i can see it's gonna take a long time to finish these, prolly over or close to 70 days!

Kings Kush ~ been in flower for almost a week now and very little stretch compared to the Trainwreck. very nice branch structure, very close inter-node spacing.

Trainwreck ~ filling up slowly and looking strange atop, the cola's are very fox tail like. trimmed a majority of the lower fan leaves. no more nanners found, but gonna keep a close eye from now on. saw some pistils change color, so i mite have some seeds. blah.

have a great day!

R

Re51n8

friday A.M.

friday A.M.

Kings Kush ~ Flower Day 10 or so, lol. i think she was placed in the tent near the 7th of December. Anyways, looking good...

Power Skunk
~ Flower Day 38!!!

Trainwreck
~ Flower Day 36... fillin up fillin up!

yum yum

R

Re51n8

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Kings Kush ~ Flower Day 22

Power Skunk ~ Flower Day 50

Trainwreck ~ Flower Day 48

well... I converted the bathroom from a veg room into a florescent flower room. 4x 42watt warm white cfl's and a large oscillating fan... in that space we are now flowering a couple Moby Dick and Kandy Kush along some more Kings Kush and Trainwreck. I will upload some pics come the new year! be safe eeerbody!

:watchplant:

R

Re51n8

ehh oh yah

ehh oh yah

Moby Dick ~ cfl flower day 5 clones

Kandy Kush ~ cfl flower day 5 clones. The two taller plants were vegged a little longer, about 20 days...

Kings Kush ~ cfl flower day 5 clones, vegged for 20 days or so...

Kings Kush ~ hps flower day 27

...looking delicious...

Duh!!! I had all the plants out when i was taking pictures and i completely forgot to snap some recent ones of the trainwreck's in the hps flower tent, as well as four others being flowered in the cfl space. oh well, next time! I also forgot to take some photos of the power skunk, but that's alright since not much has changed. I am kind of disappointed with the trainwreck pheno i lucked out with, the quality is definitely there but the yield is another story. i will give her several runs before discarding her, although i should because she's a positive hermie.

well.... goodnite eerbody, sleeeepy time!

:faint:

R

Re51n8

Trainwreck ~ Flower Day 58 popcorn bud fresh from the low low... all cloudy trichomes, maybe a couple rare amber ones here and there. I did find one seed from this little bit; hermie offspring rawr! lol.

R

Re51n8

fd60ish

fd60ish

Trainwreck ~ I decided to take down one of the 6 plants after taste testing the 0.5 gram dried popcorn nug. The high was quite euphoric with a perfect dash of body stone and mental fog... i was actually darned surprised how good the expansive smoke was, although yield is at a minimum with this phenotype; possibly because of the plant producing seeds.

After much thought, i finally figured out why the majority of my babies have been turning to hermaphrodites! I had a old water bottle i used to store my colloidal silver in back in the day and i had never rinsed it out. So while the clones where in veg i sprayed them down religiously... the silvery residue must have affected them because i have around a dozen seeds now...

:tumbleweed:

R

Re51n8

me duh

me duh

Well.. they'll be fem seeds!! hehe. nice grow man

hehe, rite on! i can't complain :smokeit: it relieves the thought that all my plants were hermies tho! so, gotta buy a new spray bottle and toss the dirty one.

R

Re51n8

UpTake

UpTake

Mothers ~ bonsai! lol

Moby Dick ~ cfl fd18 clones x5. Will be transplanting a couple into bigger containers and placing them in the hps tent here soon.

Kandy Kush ~ fd18 cfl clones x4. The 2 big ones were placed in the hps flower tent yesterday.

Kings Kush ~ fd36 hps clone looking delicious. The scent is musky, no fruit at all and smelling like cooking oil indeed!

Kings Kush ~ fd18 cfl clone. Transplanted into bigger container and placed in hps flower tent yesterday. Some yellowing, what's going on?!?!

Kings Kush ~ fd18 cfl clones. Very yellow... gave them some nutes possibly hungry? errr starvin!

...to be continued...

R

Re51n8

...this

...this

Trainwreck ~ fd65 hps clone mini nugs. Most definitely a low yielder , but will be running her again with nutes next time around and see how she goes. All but one trainwreck was harvested today, day 65. I will leave the last one in till day 70, week 10. The first plant dried and in cure now only produced about 7 grams of smoke with two dozen FEM seeds. bleh.

Trainwreck ~ fd18 cfl clones. yah yah x4...

Power Skunk ~ MIA. hahaha, lol... not really, but she is starting to look pretty good. I staked them up with the leftover trainwreck main stems from harvest. They work great and were free! :biggrin: Will post some photos of her soon... fd66 for both of em.

Have a blessed day eerbody!!!

:dance013:

R

Re51n8

Power Skunk ~ fd70 hps clones x2. Not very photogenic plants, very thin stems and extremely top heavy. Kind of staked up, but yah... chop chop in a couple days. Almost all pistils have turned red, gotta pull the scope out n check the trichomes out.

So, I have been reading up and catching a lot of bad reviews for the soil I have been using for the past two years. Expert Gardener is the stuff, only 2 dollars n some change. I've really never had much trouble using it... I usually don't like spending lots of money for soil, but after seeing a couple comparison grows between other soils I think I will try out some Fox Farms goodness. Big difference in yield and yeah, pretty much everything...

R

Re51n8

next!

next!

Trainwreck ~ flower day 70, 150 watt hps clone. This is the last trainwreck out of the original 6 in the DR40... Here in a couple days I will weigh the total for all 6 trainwreck clones dried and partially cured minus the gram or so I have sampled already :biggrin:

I also chopped both the Power Skunks when the last trainwreck went down. They were @ fd72 and had mostly cloudy trichomes... I'm just glad they are out of there so I can focus on leveling the canopy / light. The Power Skunk mum has been placed into the cfl flower space two days ago... I decided I will not keep her in the library.

So, now in flower inside the DR40 150 watt HPS tent are the following 9 clones in one quart leftover cotton candy containers:

5x Dinafem Moby Dick
2x Greenhouse Kings Kush
2x Reserva Privada Kandy Kush

Ras! :joint:

R

Re51n8

Nice work resinate!
Have you considered bigger pots?
:smokeit:

hey frank! actually, i have not... maybe next round when i get done with these small clones and buy some better dirt ;p what would you recommend since i only have a 16 x 16 inch flowering space?

Latest posts

Latest posts