What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ʍoɹƃ uʍouʞun

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit: Yeah I'm lucky, demographically speaking. I have done indoor more than out, but the outdoor is just a whole different experience. And thanks a lot for the rep. I'm starting to understand the system and I appreciate it. And surprisingly I have over 1,000 views on the original thread in Soma's forum and only around 150 here and your the first to give me props so thank you very much. Not that the props matter all that much, but I'm just starting to get how it works, and it's nice that some one takes the time.
Kushkommander: sorry i don't know what that means, rant? no I'm not rant, unless you're talking about ranting, which yeah I drone on sometimes. Thanks for checking in though.

I have some pictures, but I still need to upload them. I do have something though that I forgot in yesterdays' post. The few pics of the males. A couple suffered a little root damage from the pull, but all at this point are doing fine. Actually it has been cut down to two as of early today.

In no particular order here's the three about a week after getting pulled up from the plot.
I think you can see the blueish hue a little more that I was talking about, especially next to the pink wall. Anyways...
Largest but not seemed to be the healthiest
DSC07867_2.jpg

DSC07864.jpg

Healthiest 2nd Largest
DSC07865.jpg

DSC07868_2.jpg

And the little runt that got culled and culled again...
DSC07866.jpg

Close up of the beginning of "balls"
DSC08241.jpg

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

ahhh rant! was someone i know lol I thought it might be you for some odd reason....anyways GREAT thread and your girls look awesome...very healthy and BIG :D

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Really though, thank you all, you have me all flustered over here.:redface:

Notice the garden gettting bigger?

DSC08001.jpg

DSC07933.jpg

DSC07936.jpg

DSC07935.jpg

DSC07934.jpg

First Row:

Red Dragon
DSC07938.jpg

DSC08244.jpg

DSC07937.jpg

DSC07973.jpg

How many bars do you have?
DSC07975_2.jpg

Grape Ape
DSC07943.jpg

DSC07941.jpg

Katatonic
DSC07944.jpg

DSC07945.jpg

DSC07972.jpg

DSC08264.jpg

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Second Row:

NYCD #1
DSC07947.jpg

DSC07948.jpg

DSC07946.jpg

DSC07950.jpg

DSC07952.jpg

Blue Dream
DSC07959.jpg

DSC07960.jpg

DSC08265.jpg

DSC07961.jpg

DSC08267.jpg

Messy clustered bottom that I trimmed right after this picture
DSC08266.jpg

NYCD #2
DSC07964.jpg

DSC07967.jpg

NYCD #3
DSC07968.jpg

I love this horned look that the end of the leaves have...
DSC07971.jpg

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Row 3:

Katatonic

DSC07976.jpg

DSC07977_2.jpg

NYCD #4

DSC07978.jpg

DSC07980.jpg

DSC08273.jpg

NYCD # 5

DSC07981.jpg

DSC07982.jpg

FIM
DSC08271.jpg

OK you're all caught up with the Soma thread, so from here on out I think I'll up date this one and copy to that one because this one seems to get a little more love, and i just love, love.

_ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU_

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Everything is looking PERFECT,good healty OUTDOOR plants!

i want to stay tuned for sure!

damn your girls are getting big! I usually use organic sucanat for my sugar boost, never heard of using agave, but I do like agave syrup for my waffles so I will have to try it for my plants :D

Also I was wondering is this a guerilla grow?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Glad that you could skate through ele. And kushko, I am starting to notice little yellow spots on the grape ape and I think it's due to over doing the agave, so go light. It's the only thing I could figure because whenever I used nutrients I normally go no more than 75% recommended dosage, (even though I used only organic items) it was the only item that was excessive. So the moral: be gentle and add small amounts until you find the dialed in point. I still went out and bought a case of it the other night, I don't believe it was the sweetener's fault, I think it was an over use on my part because for a time I added it to every watering, not much but in session in between flushing it adds up.

Oh yeah and it's somewhat of a guerilla grow, as far as being out in the boonies, but i tend it daily. I actually consider it my form of therapy, if I didn't sit with my girls for an hour a day I'd be a much more stressed person.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
:smile: ¡uɐɯ poob buıʞoo1

:jump: ¡sʇ1nsǝɹ puǝ ǝɥʇ ǝǝs oʇ ʇıɐʍ ʇ,uɐɔ ı

:yes: ¡pǝʇɐpdn sn dǝǝʞ

Elemental

Veteran
How can i do for reply right here?

need to reverse myself or WHAT?

can we see that "problem" about grape ape?

cmon!all i can see its perfect HEALTY!

sit 2 hours a day with them and dont be stressed about any immaginary-yellow :yeahthats

i know your passion to grow,and im agree with Soma when he says "HAPPY PLANTS MAKE HAPPY PEOPLE" thats true!

but is also true:CANNABIS PLANT IS STRONG!

everythings in your garden are looking GREAT!

dont be nervous or so bad STRESSED,or your plants do the same!

so curious about that BLUE DREAM!its a new release from some clubs right?

DJ SHORT B.BERRY x HAZE? NEVILLE??

its right?^^^^^

just heard its a good knock out smoke and 9 weeker!

also seen a very pliable BLUE DREAM flat pressed HASH!

Immagine-1.jpg

:nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana::nanana:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Wow, for once I'm virtually typeless.:D

UnknownProphet will obviously become a household name (member) at IC. Oh the irony!

Cut it out Pontiac, I got a crick in my neck reading yer post, jk.
How do you do that? Good drugs?

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Pontiac: I'm trying to keep them as health as I can and I am thankful it's getting noticed. Next I can almost promise that this won't be one of the many thread that dies without and ending. I just hope my ending goes smoothly. With this not being my first time to the ball. I know I gotta expect anything and not to get my hopes high, then no matter what happens I'm happy. Honestly I'm happy JUST growing. I think I could easily give up smoking compared to growing....don't tell my girl, but it's my true love....ahahah literally as I wrote that she called me.

ELEmental: I just got back for your doctors dose of 2 hours in the garden. I'm not stressing, but the spots are definitely still there. I'll take pics tomorrow and show you what I mean. It's pretty much on only a couple leafs through out the plant not huge problem so I will take you advice and not stress.
As far as the Blue Dream, it's a "clone only strain" supposedly. So unfortunately I can't get or know anyone to reveal any genetic lineage. And those who do chime in, sometimes, have no clue. All I can say is I've seen a warehouse grow of this strain and theirs is the same blue dream that goes to many of the more popular clubs including Harbor Side so it's the "real deal". My cut looks identical even though it was from a different source. If my memory serve correct Dj's Blueberry takes around 55 days with a buddy of mine who's pheno went almost 70 at 67 days. Then Neville's Haze is a true haze which could get upwards to 15 weeks with the right pheno. So with 8 weeks and 15 weeks how did it get to 8 week flower in one of the Cannible's expected flower time. 9 weeks, as you said, is even short if that was the cross so as much as people are willing to agree that it's bb x haze...I say nay! There's got to be more to it, besides I only pick up hints of both in the final product. And I personally get more of a indica effect along with the bud formation when ever I purchase the flowers of it. Although I have notice that the blue dream in sf varies a little from oakland in that it's much more sativa, which is what I would suspect from a cross like that.

DiscoBiscuit: I have to say to this point that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me on here, I'm glad you have confidence in me. I will try keep active and keep you in awe. And as far as the upside down stuff...I'm hesitant to post this because I know I'm going to get an upside down response from a lot of people, but whatever I do it to you guys. It's easier to flip around my lap top then you guy's flipping around your desktop,and honestly it's not too hard to find so I definitely not trying to act high and mighty, here you are....http://www.typeupsidedown.com/

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Now for the flixures....

JUNE 30th

ROW #1

Red Dragon

DSC08323.jpg

Shot from above...

DSC08328.jpg

How many bars do you have?

DSC08324.jpg

DSC08325.jpg

Grape Ape

DSC08329.jpg

Katatonic

DSC08334.jpg

Budlet frosting

DSC08335.jpg

DSC08336.jpg

Row #2

NYCD #1

DSC08339.jpg

DSC08342.jpg

Blue Dream

DSC08344.jpg

DSC08346.jpg

Clean her bottom up a little.

DSC08349.jpg

Definitely one sexy woman...

DSC08351.jpg

NYCD #2

reaching for that last bit of sunshine for the day...
DSC08352.jpg

DSC08353.jpg

DSC08356.jpg

Support and structuring....
DSC08357.jpg

NYCD #3

DSC08361.jpg

DSC08362.jpg

DSC08363.jpg

Loving the "honry" look of the leaflets...
DSC08364.jpg

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Row 3

Katatonic

DSC08365.jpg

DSC08366.jpg

DSC08367.jpg

NYCD #4

DSC08368.jpg

DSC08369.jpg

DSC08370.jpg

DSC08371.jpg

Not trying to play favorites and I definitely will wait for the smoke report(s) to pick a momma but so far I'm loving the growth on this particular plant. Although all are great looking plants, this one seems to exhibit good nodal stretch with little to no inner bud sights, health above the rest even if by just a little, and the fan leafs seem to reach up ward not out or limpish. Along with that the smell is very evident already, where as not so much with a couple others. Also I have found many people perfer the indica influenced leaf pattern and bud structure over sativas, even though I love Sativa's I'm thinking long term and for breeding purposes. We'll see though, I'm not finished until that fat bitch comes along and starts to serenades me.

NYCD #5

DSC08373.jpg

DSC08374.jpg

DSC08375.jpg

Bad FIM turned into a haircut, the surrounding growth did somewhat catchup, but the thing that i liked about this technique, is it didn't stunt the plant in anyway like FIMing can and does do.

DSC08376.jpg

Hope you enjoy...And thanks for stop in.....:abduct:

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

Elemental

Veteran
Glad to hear you on your garden for 2 hours a day!

just seen the "YELLOW TROUBLE",

if i was you i would try to feed them with full dose of ORGANIC NUTS

im good with ADVANCED NUTRIENTS IGUANA ORGANIC GROW (3-1-3)

OUTDOOR

P1020809.jpg

P1020810.jpg

hope you like my sexy left leg!

as INDOOR

P1020896.JPG

P1020868.JPG

P1020877.JPG

P1020880.JPG

P1020894.JPG

these were 2 Pine Tar KUSH

...........................and please tell me...............

what do you think about my left shoe???

P1020899.JPG

P1020900.JPG

i really take care of it!

this is not a joke!i really want to know what do you think about my left stuff!

may one dai i'll show to you the right part of myself..............maybe...........

for see me entire..................you need to meet my parents before!

talking about BLUE DREAM!
thanks you!!!good infos and pretty detailled!

i just read this

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=127633

and seen a real LOOKING GOOD HOMEMADE HASH!:woohoo:

have good time UnknownREVERSEprophet!

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
First...the pics of my complaints, the spots!!! I know it's very isolated, but I just want my ladies to be nothing but perfect. I'm a firm believer that human intervention shows though plants. If you're loving and caring it shows and if you're not, well that shows too. I'm just up set if I was the cause if it because I love my ladies. All is well though the spotting is only on about 5 leaves on just 2 plants, the grape ape and NYCD#3, so I'm not stressing.

DSC08420.jpg

DSC08421.jpg

The back sides of the yellow top spots are purpling, just goes to show purple is not always good. I know this is Grape ape and I believe later it will purple out, but out of maturity and a little bit cooler nights never hurt. Anywho....

DSC08423.jpg

If you have kept up on this grow you'd know of me complaining about yellow spots. I believe it to be from an excess feed of organic blue agave sweetener. I have since used it again, but much less and only once a week compared to every other watering. It seems to be doing nothing wrong now. I would give a prophet approval on this product just in low doses 3-5 ml per gallon. All it is carbs from the agave plant, it's the same plant that makes tequila, but it taste sweet and sourish..can't really explain it but very well sweet.

Those of you who live in states with TRADER JOE'S I would suggest getting this and experimenting for yourself. It's also available online I just googled it and came up with a lot. So in other countries I'm pretty sure you can get it shipped. Anyways not some spokesmen just saying what worked for me and something you may want to try...

DSC07993.jpg

DSC07997.jpg

DSC07995.jpg

More coming...

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
MOMMA WHERE ARE YOU?

MOMMA WHERE ARE YOU?

NYCD #1 - 2 cuts...........................NYCD #2 - 6 cuts................NYCD #3 - 4
NYCD #4 - 3 cuts...........................NYCD #5 - 3
=18 TOTAL​

DSC07999.jpg

Boxed, bagged, bubble wrapped, and individually kissed for the short trip to their new home. Until then loves...

DSC08002.jpg

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
JULY 8th

Now back to the show...

Row# 1

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08020.jpg

RED DRAGON

DSC08027.jpg

DSC08415.jpg

The plant is not really this pale, but the way the sun is hitting it coupled with a higher flash than I normally use made it look like it needs nitrogen, the closer pics show this isn't the case.
DSC08416.jpg

DSC08409.jpg

DSC08407.jpg

DSC08405.jpg

DSC08028.jpg

DSC08424-1.jpg

DSC08406.jpg

DSC08404.jpg

DSC08030.jpg

DSC08453-1.jpg

Grape Ape

DSC08032.jpg

DSC08033.jpg

DSC08036.jpg

DSC08428-1.jpg

DSC08436-1.jpg

Katatonic

DSC08042.jpg

DSC08040.jpg

More coming....

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
ROW #2

NYCD #1

DSC08043.jpg

DSC08044.jpg

Blue Dream

DSC08047.jpg

DSC08046.jpg

DSC08045.jpg

NYCD #2

DSC08048.jpg

DSC08049.jpg

I'm training them and pulling them forward, I also added the connecting twine for extra support.

DSC08050.jpg

DSC08051.jpg

"It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under"

DSC08052.jpg

NYCD #3

DSC08053.jpg

DSC08054.jpg

DSC08055.jpg

I'm also training this plant and pulling it forward so the #2 and BD have more room and I just like playing with nature...

DSC08058.jpg

ʇǝɥdoɹP uʍouʞuU

Latest posts

Latest posts