What's new

~Noexcuses' First Grow~ 2009 250W closet Super Haze + Mazari

noexcuses

forgot to mention i only topped the two main super haze i have. the rest i left. I trimmed the bottoms of all of them. hehe

noexcuses

did a bit more research on male/female preflowers, nothing on my above pics to suggest either sex yet. nail biting stuff.

MeTa4

Looks good but keep in mind when you switch they will jump on you so gotta keep your height in mind. Kudos

noexcuses

thanks man, luckily i've got a lot of height in that space so that shouldnt be a problem. i was worried about having an uneven canopy though. any thoughts on this?:woohoo:

MeTa4

Try using stackable items to place the shorter plants on to be on the same height as your taller ones, there is many many many things you can use, if you are handy/crafty you can make wooden stands to hold your plants on. Just food for thought. Either way your looking right on track. enjoi. =)

noexcuses

thanks meta, i think i will stack them higher close to the lamp. i'm using biobizz allmix soil. im about to start using biobizz grow and once into flower im gonna use bio bloom and top max.

small update : one of my smaller super haze seems to be suffering a bit, we had a hot day here yesterday and the temp hit 33 in the room, i managed to catch it just at it got up to 33 and i cooled the room down.the fan leaves at the bottom of this haze are drooping and curling from the tip down. Could this just be heat stress or maybe something else? the others seem to be doing fine, small bit of yellowing on the odd fan leaves but nothing major.

noexcuses

sorry bout the lack of proper updates here, been really busy the last few days.

just wanna check something with you folks

is this what i think it is

hopefully a female?

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Its hard to make out that area in the pix, but im with growMEDS looks to be in the veg still.

Also did you flip? if so when?

OH YEAH, MMMMMMMMMM K?

noexcuses

yea its still in veg guys, just thot i might of got lucky there. oh well not to worry, im switchin in a few days, ill put up some pics then.

thanks

noexcuses

tallest is about 16 inches
the rest are between 13 and 15 inches.got two that im keeping small though, bought 10 inches at the moment but they are on their sides curling round the pot. doing some lst on them, just an experiment though

noexcuses

Update Time

Update Time

Righty, update time folks

Put them into flower on Friday night after five weeks veg. Had some drooping problems at the tail end of last week but seemed to sort itself out once i gave them a good water.

Today ive started them on bio bloom and top max as well as the bio grow ive already got them on. 1ml/L for all nutrients at the moment, got a chart to increase the amounts at certain weekly checkpoints.

In topping my two main super haze plants ive actually ended up with four heads on each? is this the FIM technique? who knows? cool that ive got four heads though.

Got some new pics

hope you are all enjoying it

noexcuses

thanks green thumb, thanks growmeds,

glad to see you guys are keeping an eye on my grow, cheers.

and yes four heads are better than one (or eight heads are better than two?) lol

really starting to pong a bit in the room now. WIFFY!