What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ummmm :wave: ,
To add to your problems,we would ask just HOW the beans get divy'ed up if ya split it into 3 groups,personaly i vote for my old lady's cat,ok,so cats get the shroomy deeze! :wave:

nycnoob

lols yeah it was pretty much going to be a load of trouble... but hey at least you tried.. it is really hard to have only one judge too.. so I gotta hand it to you for thinking of the idea and going on with it this long.. so may the best pets win..

R

Ronley

I thought that this would be the method that you would choose to find a winner in the end. Its impossible for one person to choose and now you have made it perfectly fair.

I actually thought that you would do the same with the easays, which was slightly easier because NO ONE can compete with that fantastic easay that Fredster wrote about why Cannabis should be made legal. and also Rabid peaches excellent essay.

Hey DG I'ive got 100 more posts more since when we you sent me those test grow seeds... and it did not take me long to do that :woohoo: :woohoo: :yoinks:

Dr. D

Veteran
oh no i deleted my pics to make more space, i forgot id put them of the pup in this thread, hope they didnt get chosen :bashhead:

SourDog

My IG

My IG

its probly too late, but here's my doggy...

IM000254.JPG

G

Nice pup there MrChronic make sure to keep a firm hand when they are little, no nipping especially or u will be sorry when she's 90 lbs lol...also make sure to pull on her ears (not mean) so if somebody does it in the future they don't get bit :) i found that as soon as they are old enough to do some protection work get them training and biting (sleeve) with someone who knows what they're doing, they will not chew things up in the house if they do bitework for the most part...i love rotties unfortunately mine came in last in voting here :( tuff to beat puppy pics and everybody loves pitbulls...

phat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts