What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey

swishaman

friend tried this stuff in san jose a couple years ago. said it's really good smoke, potent.. cool to see a pic of it finally :)

M

Mountain

friend tried this stuff in san jose a couple years ago. said it's really good smoke, potent.. cool to see a pic of it finally :)
I know AfGoo was ALL over the place a few years back but one of those strains that faded away. For sure worth running if someone comes across a legit cut.

whitebox

congrats DAkine,

your afgooey is close to twice the trichromes they are on my BGS (a double afghani cross) and the bgs is quite a dangerous strain to smoke for begginners in my opinion...

this bud look poison Man.

well done.

.WB.

sin-seed

That looks real similar to the Afgooey cut I've seen around Oregon. I bet there are a lot of cuts of this strain around though, it was a real popular strain when available as seed. What I haven't seen much of since the seeds were sold is the Yumboldt. Odd since that was a pretty popular strain when that company still produced them too.

Dakine

Veteran
Loong time bump.. Hows everyone doin? Tokin it up i presume. I'll be getting some shots in shortly. shoots

Patient 957

Doesn't look anything like the Afgooey I get from the dispensories here in the Bay area...but doesn't mean it's not the same strain. I don't know how many phenos of Afgooey are in this area, but the one I see most in the clubs consists of very fat/tight buds that have a darker color to them, but loaded with trichomes and smells like you just opened a cup of blueberry yogurt. Sometimes if you cure it longer it develops into a honey-like sweetness too.

Afgooey is one of my favorite Indicas...right behind Romulan.

Nice pics!

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
That is some DENSE bud my friend...

Even if not text book Afgooey it remains clear it is a superb Indica example.

I mean, try to keep them nugs from molding at the end... Nice Nice Dank Smoke.

Cheers!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
That is some DENSE bud my friend...

Even if not text book Afgooey it remains clear it is a superb Indica example.

I mean, try to keep them nugs from molding at the end... Nice Nice Dank Smoke.

Cheers!
Move to Colorado, you'll never have to worry about mold again. Rh is 20% all the time!

Afgooey is my favorite strain. The cut that resides in my area smells very distinct, like black tea and grapefruit. I love it so much its the perfect medicine for me... I have some now and I am a very happy guy.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
affgooy is bomb. heres some uh my last indo harvest...
picture.php

picture.php

Some of you guys are really doing a nice job with this cut! I love afgooey, the way it takes over the garden in flower like a beast! Love the way she is frosted by 3 weeks in.:smokeit:
This shit is definitely some sticky icky icky!:biggrin:

BTW what kind of ppms do you guys feed this girl throughout flower? I have yet to dial her in like G.F.:dunno:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that looks like "The norcal Goo" cut I have.

descriptions is right on too. Dank with fruit, gold colored, never breaks..... just bends as it's so gooey.

thats what I was gonna say. looks like a strain called goo that i used to get all the time from like 2005-2008

northstate

ICMag Donor
Very sparkly! This cut does nice outside and has a light tropical type smell, pineapple sausage? Proper stacking. WoootWooot