What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help in Humboldt? New laws affecting you?

relic1981

Veteran
Anyone else in Humboldt having a hard time? I’m about a week away from being out of medicine because I’m being forced to wait for my medical grower & seller permits to be approved so I can legally grow and sell to the dispensaries who I’ve been working with for years and not be triple taxed like the recreational growers. I’m passionate about medicinal cannabis and have a lot of valuable skills and knowledge to share. Attending the board of supervisor meetings is like being in an ultra slow speed train wreck. Like .00001mph they just don’t know what there doing. Well I should say they are just very unprofessional and substitute themselves for experts and the decisions are often short and down right silly at worst. If your a medical grower up here too or anywhere for that matter who cares about helping others and keeping the sanctity Og medical cannabis in place, please.. let’s hear your opinions.. it may be easier just do it like in the past but these laws are confusing and conflicting and driving medical patients underground would be so irrational it borders on insane.
Bless up, positive vibrations

Latest posts

Latest posts