Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Study showing suicides go down in Med States

Thread Title Search
Study showing suicides go down in Med States Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2018, 04:51 PM #11
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
The only time in my life Imwas suicidal after toking, some jerk likely had pcp on it. I was already in a bad spot then it was very very different. Wasn't good weed at all either and totally flipped my wig. Caught a felony for that night. Never seen the guy that smoked me after that either.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, yet all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 01-21-2018, 09:20 PM #12
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Cannabis generally promotes life instinct and can offer protection from death instiinct. That the general thesis with meditation allies.

I suppose the goal of meditation, is to rule over the competing (death & life) instincts. I am not saying that being reliant of a drug will do this.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, yet all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 05:01 AM #13
SoulAnnoyed
Banned

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
Sad really. I guess so many people DO let the law control their lives.

I mean, they keep saying the numbers are different for everything now that it's legal. Dui deaths, everything. I mean, were people really NOT smoking weed until it became legal?
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2018, 05:40 PM #14
Easy7

I believe crime adds a lot of stressful factors.
Easy7 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:22 PM #15
DuskrayTroubador

DuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to allDuskrayTroubador is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAnnoyed View Post
Sad really. I guess so many people DO let the law control their lives.

I mean, they keep saying the numbers are different for everything now that it's legal. Dui deaths, everything. I mean, were people really NOT smoking weed until it became legal?
Yeah. We live in a society where spineless people police themselves. It really is sad.
haunted hill; then be sure, exalted to Jove’s high seat,
the great Sperm Whale shall lord it.

— HERMAN MELVILLE, from Moby Dick
DuskrayTroubador is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2018, 04:20 PM #16
Farm Hero

Farm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura aboutFarm Hero has a spectacular aura about
Opiates are a huge source of suicide that is rarely spoken about, I know for a fact that cannabis can stop severe nerve pain when oxycontin and morphine quit working long ago.

Just makes sense that cannabis legal states would have reduced suicides.
Farm Hero is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2018, 05:21 PM #17
vonbaron

vonbaron will become famous soon enough
Agrees
vonbaron is offline Quote